Join for free
Page 20 of 60 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 12:29 PM

Re: A Christmas Story

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sounds like a plan, Mups, let's wait until he is asleep then spray paint him gold and stick him on the front of the train as a figurehead!!
The driver said we will be fitting a snow plough next time we stop before heading to the Highlands. Can you make sure you use slip knots so he can be quickly untied from the loco before re-attaching to the front of the train.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I had no idea Fruitcake was up front. Please keep her steady this morning mate. I have a bugger of a hangover and a bruise on my *rse. Apparently I nodded off and fell off my barstool. The last thing I remember as Doc feeding me grapes.

As Scotty from Star Trek would say, I'm shovelling coal as fast as I can, but I canna hold it cap'n.

Are you sure that's not a love bight on your botty?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
As Scotty from Star Trek would say, I'm shovelling coal as fast as I can, but I canna hold it cap'n.

Are you sure that's not a love bight on your botty?
It's certainly an unexpected item in my bagging area.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Will be cooking breakfast shortly - cheese on toast topped with a couple of poached eggs, washed down with a large mug of black coffee to which I've added a tot of Brandy!!!

By god, you live well. Toast and cheese? The eggs are luxury enough but to put them on cheese on toast is the ultimate decadence. Will have to get Mups to put it on the menu.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 03:27 PM

I missed breakfast, I have missed lunch!
All I can see are crumbs on the table.
My cabin is full of empty bottles, can someone please tell me what happened last night.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 03:35 PM

Yes, I can.
You got blind drunk, stuck your head out the carriage window to be sick and nearly got decapitated going through the tunnel!!
If it hadn't been for Fruitcake yanking you back in you wouldn't have been here today. You owe him big time.

Now where's my Dongles gone? I need to inspect his rear end and decide whether its a bruise or a love bite.

Tabby, like the idea for our Nommy. We'll have to set a trap for him though cos if he knows we're after him he'll scarper.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, I can.
You got blind drunk, stuck your head out the carriage window to be sick and nearly got decapitated going through the tunnel!!
If it hadn't been for Fruitcake yanking you back in you wouldn't have been here today. You owe him big time.

Now where's my Dongles gone? I need to inspect his rear end and decide whether its a bruise or a love bite.

Tabby, like the idea for our Nommy. We'll have to set a trap for him though cos if he knows we're after him he'll scarper.
OMG!!! Fruity is my savior. I am behaving today.
You can look at Longlegs botty, I can't take it
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 03:47 PM

OK OK it was me
I thought doc was feeding me the grapes and I bit down hard
Not so much a love bite more a frenzied feeding session at the zoo!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 03:58 PM

Rhian!! You little minx you. It's one helluva a bite too.

Has anyone seen Mr. Nom today yet? Me and Tabs have got a bone to pick with him!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 04:14 PM

A wishbone perhaps?

Page 20 of 60 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top