Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 10:53 AM

Re: Carpet Washers

Had a bex bissel for years when it died (hard water is always a killer) we got another smaller model which does upholstery too. Brilliant machine and being lighter much easier to use, not keen on the upholstery cleaning option but the carpet cleaning is great.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2013, 03:51 PM

Re: Carpet Washers

Thanks for all your posts. Very interesting and alot of info. I think I may end up buying a Bissell instead of a Vax

There are so many different makes on the market it's difficult to know which one to go for. My naighbour has just cleaned my small hall carpet with a Vax Spring machine and the carpet has come up quite well but I'm just wondering if there are any better ones. Hers is about four years old now.

Alot to think about, thanks again to you all. I need to do a bit more research before I buy one. Their handy things to have.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top