Join for free
Page 4 of 52 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 09:04 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

What colour is it going to be today Celyn?

Did you see the ITV news last night? I forgot to watch it but David P. said he saw me! Photos on FB - I still haven't mastered photos on here!

Off to Royal Welsh offices today to send out badges and entry tickets for the All Wales Ploughing Match (27th September - Pembrokeshire).

Lovely morning again but Lexi went home last night so no walkies this morning!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 09:41 AM

No extra colour 2 day. My colourist has left Tony and Guy. Will have to track her down. Cutting is the important thing today, if I am to be able to see where I am going. Pretty long.

Didn't see the news someone will put It on YouTube I am sure. I thought I saw you in your photos. Then it dawned my addled mind that you had taken them.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 12:08 PM

Another lovely warm day
.I've just been pottering around and filling in time before the ToysRus visit, hope they have some idea of what they want
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 03:46 PM

It's been quite a busy couple of hours with the gas service engineer and my gardener being here at the same time and sorting out bookings for the Birmingham Christmas lunch and hotel.....think I need a lie down now
Whilst engineer was cleaning my gas fire he found the remains of a large crow behind it......had a problem with flies last year and that was the cause of it.....poor thing is now in the bin !
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 04:00 PM

And I'm booked for the Birmingham do--anyone else coming??
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 06:47 PM

Survived ToysRUs ,they bought lots of craft things so they will be busy
just had a message on FB from Jeannie's daughter and she moved wards today and hopes to be home tomorrow so that's good
I could hardly stand up going around shop Rowser so not sure about any travel at the mo
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 05:22 AM

morning folks,still dark here,hope its another fine day,
take care all
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 08:09 AM

Lovely Autumnal morning.Dog had a good roll around in the dewy grass.
Grandchildren here for their roast chicken dinner this evening.
Got a lovely day planned tomorrow,going with Granddaughter to have a look at wedding dresses.She says her Mamgu will tell her the truth about the dresses she tries on that is if I can see through my blubbering!I'm involved in this wedding unlike the other one last month.
Have a good day.
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 08:19 AM

Have a wonderful shopping trip Enfys, happy for you.

Bright start to the day here, good as I must cut the lawn today. Good news about Jeannie, thanks for the update Jac, will hopefully hear from her in a day or two.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 09:12 AM

Good news re Jeannie......sad news from my friend this morning whose M-I-law died last night....a blessing really as she had 2 forms of cancer.
Sunny again this morning....washing on...trying to keep ahead as holiday is on the horizon .....hair dresser this afternoon....Asda delivery and another man from B Gas re roof insulation....it's all go

Page 4 of 52 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top