Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2017, 06:49 PM

Re: Labour Not Fit For Opposition

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I would in all honesty rejoin the Labour Party, if it wasn’t for Momentum and the sock puppet Jeremy I would, the country needs a viable opposition

What makes you think your local Labour Party would have you???
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2017, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Well, I think I stand a good chance UJ, you elected Keith Vaz a bloke who uses rent boys and buys drugs for them whilst married and he got elected to the NEC, you got Diane Abbott who can’t count, I don’t do drugs, standing up quickly gives me a rush and I can count. I don’t think they are very picky are the they
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Well, I think I stand a good chance UJ, you elected Keith Vaz a bloke who uses rent boys and buys drugs for them whilst married and he got elected to the NEC, you got Diane Abbott who can’t count, I don’t do drugs, standing up quickly gives me a rush and I can count. I don’t think they are very picky are the they

The Labour Party let in all the riff-raff without so much as by-your-leave. Membership of the Communist Party is not that simple, they don't hand out membership cards without a proper vetting procedure.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 07:41 AM

What about a "New Labour Party"?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

05-12-2017, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What about a "New Labour Party"?

Bliar tried that and managed to renege on every principle the Labour Party once stood for.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 07:50 AM

Folks with long memories may think that, the problem does not totally lie with the political representation, but, the target audience, which has changed beyond recognition, things are not as simple as they once were.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 10:33 AM

things are not as simple as they once were.
Oh I don't know . . . .

Corbyn is pretty simple

So is Diane Abacus!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 11:15 AM

The Labour Party let in all the riff-raff without so much as by-your-leave. Membership of the Communist Party is not that simple, they don't hand out membership cards without a proper vetting procedure.
Then why ask this question
, a touch of senility creeping in ? Has for the commie party they aren’t very relevant in a modern world are they? Are there any true commie countries left? There a few pseudo communist countries like Russia, China, Vietnam and Cuba, but your time has come and gone mate
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 11:32 AM

UJ I do believe only you could make that sound like a highly prized and much sought after admittance to an exclusive world order , of men of calibre, integrity, honour, upstanding morals and untainted ambition.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 11:36 AM

Folks with long memories may think that, the problem does not totally lie with the political representation, but, the target audience, which has changed beyond recognition, things are not as simple as they once were.
Now that's a very good point spitty one of the better ones made on the forum but as usual will just be ignored by most.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top