Join for free
Page 27 of 60 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 12:07 AM

Re: A Christmas Story

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm getting off now.

You're aroused or you're leaving?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Whoops! There goes my pyjamas. And then there's Twink, roaming the corridors in her nightie.

Now listen 'ere you two - how dare you mar mine and Twink's reputation! I'll have you know tis all a viscious rumour going round!
Pure as the driven snow we are, both of us, not long left the nunnery in fact - so there!

Cast no more of these aspersions and repent your sins.

By the way, there is something I must tell you.
I went to see Father Christmas in his Grotto tonight.
Sat on his knee I did, his cheeks went ever so rosy.
But after a few minutes I thought I recognised his voice and his accent. So I tickled his whiskers and then suddenly pulled his beard down.
You'll never guess who it was . . . . . only the missing Nomkins!!!

When that couple disembarked at Gretna Green, it was him, but he suddenly got cold feet and a runner.
He boarded another train and caught up with us yesterday, but wanted to travel incognito.
I must get word to Silver Tabby quickly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now listen 'ere you two - how dare you mar mine and Twink's reputation! I'll have you know tis all a viscious rumour going round!
Pure as the driven snow we are, both of us, not long left the nunnery in fact - so there!

But after a few minutes I thought I recognised his voice and his accent. So I tickled his whiskers and then suddenly pulled his beard down.

When that couple disembarked at Gretna Green, it was him, but he suddenly got cold feet and a runner.
He boarded another train and caught up with us yesterday, but wanted to travel incognito.
And then, as quoted by Mae West, you drifted.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
And then, as quoted by Mae West, you drifted.

Well ! After all my hard work organising this trip for you - what an ungrateful young man!
Pray do not listen to this man, he is only doing this because I would not allow him in my room last night.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 09:00 AM

Well ! After all my hard work organising this trip for you - what an ungrateful young man!
Pray do not listen to this man, he is only doing this because I would not allow him in my room last night.

Mups I am so sorry that he tried, again, to enter your room last night however I have made arrangements so it won't happen again!

Please keep this quiet, but I have changed all the numbers on the ladies rooms, and had them replaced with men's room numbers every night!
I hope the videocams are working ....just picture the scene when Judd tries to slip under the sheets of the drunken Dongle.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 09:25 AM

Had to go home and sharpen the Stalagmites and Stalactites in me Man cave
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I never knew nighties had corridors - I've led a very sheltered life

You'll be surprised where they can lead to.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 10:33 AM

What with moans and groans and squeaky bedsprings, and doors banging, well I think it was doors anyway, although it might have been headboards, I hardly got a wink of sleep last night again.
That's the trouble with these old buildings. Every time a train or lorry goes by the very fabric of the building shakes and everything inside it wobbles around.

Speaking of things wobbling around, then there was that strange woman in a flannelette nightie wandering, around calling out the name of her long lost love.

By the way, who was the jilted bride?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 10:37 AM

Just returned from my morning walk (stagger) along the top of the train. My silver sequined suit simply sparkled in the morning sun and I found it very embracing. Just time now to throw the TV out of the window before breakfast. (Hic!)
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 10:45 AM

I suppose Northern Ireland is a no go.
BREAKING NEWS!
The High Court of Northern Ireland has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene at Stormont this Christmas season.
This is not for any religious reason. Apparntly it proved impossible to find Three Wise Men in Parliament Buildings. A search for a Virgin continues.
There was, however, NO problem finding enough asses to fill the stable!

Page 27 of 60 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top