Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 10:14 AM

NTAs

What a load of crap this was last night! From the presenter David Walliams, to the ones reading out the nominations, the infantile jokes, some or most winners not meeting with my approval. I had to switch off at 9, and watched Silent Witness.

Am I getting too old or just so intolerant, or what? I know who or what I like in entertainment and many people appearing last night are on my list of no goes.

After reading the full list of winners this morning I only agree with Corrie and Emmerdale.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 10:19 AM

Re: NTAs

I didn't watch it either Jazzi. I watched Silent Witness too....what an episode....it made me cry
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I didn't watch it either Jazzi. I watched Silent Witness too....what an episode....it made me cry
I didn't watch it either.....I came on here with Jason Statham sorting out the bad guys in the background and it made me cry....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 11:24 AM

Beats me why anyone should watch another load of lovies patting each other on the back I mean, who b****y cares...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 12:44 PM

Never watch it, it's just a load of childish behaviour imo. Piers Morgan got it right when he said he would rather garrotte himself than watch Ant & Dec and Holly & Phil win yet another award.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
What a load of crap this was last night! From the presenter David Walliams, to the ones reading out the nominations, the infantile jokes, some or most winners not meeting with my approval. I had to switch off at 9, and watched Silent Witness.

Am I getting too old or just so intolerant, or what? I know who or what I like in entertainment and many people appearing last night are on my list of no goes.

After reading the full list of winners this morning I only agree with Corrie and Emmerdale.

Yep. I agree with all that, Jazzi.

And as for David Walliams in no trousers, was that supposed to be funny?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Never watch it, it's just a load of childish behaviour imo. Piers Morgan got it right when he said he would rather garrotte himself than watch Ant & Dec and Holly & Phil win yet another award.
Another batch of up their own arses luvvies patting themselves on the back. Nauseating.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2020, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yep. I agree with all that, Jazzi.

And as for David Walliams in no trousers, was that supposed to be funny?
I rest my case, Mups!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2020, 05:11 PM

NTA, BAFTA, Oscar, Golden Globes, etc - never watch any of them. I just can't stand watching and listening to all those puffed up, preening luvvies, poncing and pontificating on stage. The Graham Norton show is getting just as bad imho.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top