Join for free
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 08:06 PM

A Flood Of Lies! (Climate change)

O.K. so I admit to being a man made global warming denier.
So what? I am entitled to my opinion, and it is reinforced by the below article in the Daily Mail today...

A flood of lies:
Global warming zealots are fibbing to promote their own propaganda - this rainfall was NOT unprecedented, writes CHRISTOPHER BOOKER

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...#ixzz3twh3ZdEw

Its claim that last weekend saw the most intense 24-hour period of rain ever recorded in Britain — more than 13 inches (344 millimetres) — was based on readings taken at Honister, at the top of Borrowdale.
But this Honister data record, high on a mountainside — where rainfall is likely to be heaviest — only goes back to 1970. Many earlier Lake District readings, taken at much lower sites where rainfall is likely to be less intense, show figures almost as high.
And among these, none stands out more than the legendary downpours of 1897 and 1898, which were comparable to anything experienced in 2015.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 11:10 PM

Re: A Flood Of Lies! (Climate change)

What you need to be aware of is that the powers that be have the technology to create rain and rain storms at will. They've had that ability for some time. Just as they can create earthquakes and can accelerate the particles in the ionosphere using their HAARP facilities. Everything else you see in mainstream media is just lies and deliberate misleads for the weak minded.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 06:13 AM

Really, Realist !?
Some of your posts are amongst the very best in this Forum.
Interesting, informative, well thought-out and articulated.

But then, there's this sort of stuff ...............

I would not trouble you for a long time-consuming explanation but perhaps you could provide just one or two links where some evidence might be found ?

And Boozer, I'll go with the overwhelming majority of scientists and climatologists
and all the world leaders who who have more access to expert data and advice than all the conspiracy-theorists.

Political leaders like to be popular and win elections.
There is no joy for them in imposing all the necessary but costly and unpopular measures to counter something which does not exist.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 08:44 AM

Why on earth should the authorities conspire to convince us of global warming, it makes no sense at all to do so.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
What you need to be aware of is that the powers that be have the technology to create rain and rain storms at will. They've had that ability for some time. Just as they can create earthquakes and can accelerate the particles in the ionosphere using their HAARP facilities. Everything else you see in mainstream media is just lies and deliberate misleads for the weak minded.
You've been reading too much 'Michael Crichton'
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 09:59 AM

Oh for gawds sake realist,are You saying 'the powers that be' caused the floods in Cumbria and are to blame for the death of an elderly Gent who drowned there?...unbelievable!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I'll go with the overwhelming majority of scientists and climatologists
Me too. I think the damage which has been caused to our climate began at the time of the industrial revolution and thanks to advances in science which enabled us to recognise it we may be able to halt the damage before it is irreparable.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 11:45 AM

I firmly believe that the earth goes through cycles and nothing we do can change it. When we try we just make it harder for ourselves.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 11:56 AM

Well the buck must stop with god surely,after all He created the World and the weather..Someone needs to have a word in His ear and tell Him We don't want any more tsunamis/hurricanes/floodings/storms...enough already ;~) :~)
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2015, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Really, Realist !?
I would not trouble you for a long time-consuming explanation but perhaps you could provide just one or two links where some evidence might be found ?
There's so much info out there that I couldn't begin to compile a sensible post on it. You need to research yourself TBH.

Here however are a few useful articles:

Concerning Rain Generating Technology

Cloud Seeding - Aerial Method
http://www.weathermodification.com/c...ing-aerial.php

Cloud Seeding - Ground Method
http://www.weathermodification.com/c...ing-ground.php

Gov't considers using the technology in Karachi
http://tribune.com.pk/story/908372/g...ns-in-karachi/

Concerning Earthquake Technology

The HAARP facilities (worldwide)
http://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp...arfare_weapons

Report on how the US caused the Haiti Eartquake in 2010
http://www.pravdareport.com/science/...ed_earthqua-0/

Report on HAARP use to create Fukushima disaster
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/w...ma-earthquake/

and so on

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top