Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2014, 01:16 PM

Coming From All Directions.

Coming From All Directions

A trucker drives his fully loaded rig to the top of a steep hill and starts down the other side when he notices a man and a woman making love in the center of the road. He blows his horn several times, but they don't budge. He slams on his brakes and stops just inches from them.

Getting out of the cab, madder than hell, the trucker walks to the couple, still in the road, and yells, "What the hell's the matter with you two? Didn't you hear me blowing the horn? You could've been killed!"

The man on the highway looks up and says, "Look, I was coming, she was coming, and you were coming. You were the only one with brakes."
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2014, 04:23 PM

Re: Coming From All Directions.

Nice one Longfellow.
Aquarian
cheshire, UK
Aquarian is female 

22-01-2014, 12:38 PM

the best one I've heard for ages, thanks
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 01:21 PM

Naughty !
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 02:38 PM

Nice one!

How about this?

A woman was talking to her next door neighbour, who noticed his tomatoes were always redder than hers.
she asked "How do you get them so ripe and red?"
He says" Well to tell you the truth, I strip off, put my mac on and give them a quick flash or two! they get embarrased and turn bright red, give it a go"
so she did just that, stripped off, put her mac on and gave them all a quick flash.
A couple of weeks later, her neighbour stopped her and asked how she had got on. "Well, I did as you said, but it made no different to the tomatoes. But boy! did it make my Cucumbers swell!!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2014, 09:06 AM

excellent Purdy.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top