Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2014, 05:39 PM

Genie in the bottle

A Pole , a Black , a Muslim and a Brit were walking together on a beach when the Black stumbled over a bottle in the sand.
He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and a Genie appeared." I can only grant four wishes, "the Genie said. "Since there are four of you, you may have a wish apiece."

Pointing at the Black , he said, "Since you found the bottle, you may have the first wish."

The Black thought for a moment then said, "I wish for a fleet of ships so that I can gather all my people and take them back to our homeland, Africa ."
Poof! It was done! Hundreds of ships appeared on the skyline .

The Pole said, "I wish for enough Range Rovers to take all my people back to our Homeland, Poland!"
Poof! It was done! Row after row of Range Rovers appeared on the beach.

The Muslim said, "I wish for ten thousand camels to take all of my people away from this horrible country loaded with infidels so we can live in peace in Muslim countries”

Poof! It was done! Ten thousand camels suddenly appeared on the beach.

Turning to the Brit , the Genie asked, "And what is your wish?
The Brit watched as the loaded Range Rovers began moving toward the Channel, then looked out to sea and watched the loaded ships sailing out into the sunset, then he looked at all of the Muslims getting on top of the camels and riding off.

The Brit said , "Just give me a Pint. It doesn't get any better than this!"
Aquarian
cheshire, UK
Aquarian is female 

30-01-2014, 10:17 AM

Re: Genie in the bottle

very good
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2014, 12:48 PM

Re: Genie in the bottle

Good one UJ

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top