Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:39 AM

Re: Vitamins, Herbal remedies

Devo is spot on here.

People need to wake up and understand the lengths Big Pharma will go to, to both:

1) Ensure your health is in a continually poor state and

2) Ensure that you can only buy their expensive (and largely ineffective) remedies.

In every sense there is a war going on and ordinary people, like you, your friends and your family, are the hapless victims.

Big Pharma effectively owns the politicians and the food and drug administrations and thereby they make their own food laws.

They have banned the sale of Apricot Kernels in the USA so people don't have a natural cancer beating alternative to horrible Chemo.

They will continue to remove your human rights to eat whatever you wish or have access to natural cures until either they totally control our health or until enough people rebel against the corruption.

The articles do not worry me one iota at present because my view is that supplements are a lazy way to cure oneself. Taking Vitamin C capsules is silly TBH when you can get that from the fruits around you. Don't get me wrong. I have taken Vit C capsules myself, but I know that Nature knows best.

What people need to do is get hold of Natural Remedy books whilst they can and learn how to make and use those remedies.

I regularly for example, blitz up entire lemons in a blender, the whole thing, with water. The resulting mix is very potent, packed with Vitamin C and pectin, both of which will rid me of any throat infection and cold/flu symptoms.

Herbs and the most powerful veg are easy things to learn.

Garlic is massively useful, packed with active compounds. There are plenty of foods for thinning the blood if you are worried about clotting.
You can make extracts from plants like Shepherd's Purse to stem bleeding (flooding).

In short there is an absolute raft of useful information and knowledge to be learned out there. All it takes is for you to be bothered enough to take it seriously. The Big Pharma corruption relies on you being lazy and dependent.

We all have a choice.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top