Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2016, 10:24 PM

Re: Labour and Brexit.

Hi

Yes we voted for Brexit, I did and I am still convinced that was the right thing to do.

I did not however vote for Bloody Stupid Johnston and his mates to lead us, the average worker, into financial disaster when they themselves would not be affected
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2016, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes we voted for Brexit, I did and I am still convinced that was the right thing to do.

I did not however vote for Bloody Stupid Johnston and his mates to lead us, the average worker, into financial disaster when they themselves would not be affected
What did you expect. The reason I didn't vote leave was because of Johnston and Gove. A big part of me wanted to vote out, but the prospect of those two running things was too dreadful to contemplate. Seemed to me whatever way it went the average worker would be stuffed.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2016, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
But... But.... But... What about our MARMITE.
Now your talkin' about something really important Graculous.
Sod Brexit.
I want me Marmite back!

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-falling-pound

Tesco running low on Marmite in ongoing price row with Unilever
Supplier halts deliveries of range of household brands, blaming the falling value of the pound for cost increases.

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Sod Brexit.
I want me Marmite back!

Supplier halts deliveries of range of household brands, blaming the falling value of the pound for cost increases.

Marmite....

Bloody luvvit........
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Sod Brexit.
I want me Marmite back!

Yes but some of the other products they have put up are made in Britain it's just a price grab nothing to do with Brexit really.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes but some of the other products they have put up are made in Britain it's just a price grab nothing to do with Brexit really.
Hear, hear. A lot of their stuff is made abroad by cheap labour. This is just an attempt to maintain their profit margin. Makes you wonder why they don't lower prices when the pound is strong doesn't it?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 08:23 PM

Spot on Julie.

Well done to Tesco for standing up to the Political move by this Dutch firm.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2016, 10:41 PM

I agree with Julie.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

13-10-2016, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Spot on Julie.

Well done to Tesco for standing up to the Political move by this Dutch firm.
I agree with galty as well.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top