Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2016, 12:50 PM

Re: Let's Have A General Election ASAP!

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Not me zuludog.
Not me.
The UK made it's decision and voted for BREXIT/EXIT from the EU.
Like yesterday!
Lets get on with it!
BREXIT means BREXIT!

100% agree.

But I don't think we need a GE

Its down to the powers that be to accept the result of leaving the EU and leave .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 01:20 PM

Amazed that people still think a General Election means anything. Really amazes me.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Amazed that people still think a General Election means anything. Really amazes me.
So you are saying Jeremy Corbyn would make the same decisions as Theresa May?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
So you are saying Jeremy Corbyn would make the same decisions as Theresa May?
I'm saying that no matter who sits in the PM seat, they HAVE to do the bidding of the real people running the show. They may choose ever more creative ways to present that, but regardless, that underlying agenda is still meeted out.

So yes, whatever the ruling power wants to happen in regards to Brexit, will happen, no matter who we vote for.
That ruling power wanted to go to war with Iraq and Afghanistan. No matter how we voted, that was going to happen. Turned out people voted for BLiar and swiftly realised from that point that Labour wasn't Labour anymore. Qu'ell Surprise ! All these people are owned by the ruling elite. They are there for the benefits that come with the job, but the job is always the same, continue the agenda.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

08-11-2016, 01:45 PM

Worth noting too, as the US populous votes for Clinton/Trump, that it's not going to make the slightest bit of difference to them. They now live in a Police State, a few steps from Totalitarianism. That isn't going to change. By actually participating in the voting system, they are accepting that situation. What they should all be doing is refusing to vote, refusing to accept a sham system that creates the illusion of choice but which is nothing of the sort. They should be demonstrating against the corrupt government, corrupt politicians, corrupt police forces and all the rest.
It will come, but of course the ruling elite are already armed to the teeth with crowd pacifying armoury and have FEMA camps set up all over the States ready for the inevitable civil unrest.

Over here, where we are not allowed to bear arms and defend ourselves, we are pretty much Daffy Ducked. We also have FEMA style camps planned and waiting, but the UK populous won't be able to put up any meaningful kind of resistance.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top