Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 07:30 PM

Re: France to cancel Calais Border Controls

Perhaps the tunnel was a big mistake after all, close it until we can be sure we have control at our end sorted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
You wrote (ppost 1)

France has no GCHQ, we supply with them with all the intercepts and Intelligence.

If you had read the link you would have seen that the INTERNAL security service is the DGSI. II made no mistake in referring you to a link that mentioned that.
"the DGSE operates under the direction of the French Ministry of Defence and works alongside its domestic counterpart, the DGSI (General Directorate for Internal Security),"

Speaking of a joke what do you think of the US intelligence services whose lack of interconnectedness is a national joke?

as for the UK I have no idea...do you??? They allowed various attacks in the UK and murdered one Brazilian in a London tube station...

but tit for tat is nonsense. Nor is it anything to do with Calais.
Hi

I know full well the difference thank you and have been aware of the French Services for many years.

I also repeat my statement that France has no equivalent of GCHQ.

I do have a certain knowledge of the various UK Enforcement Agencies and their interconnectivity, so yes, is the answer to that question.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm amazed you can say that ... a mere day after the anniversary of the Bataclan massacre.
Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Two days actually.

And what dies the date have to do with the ongoing usefulness of the intelligence services mentioned as some emotional attempt to make me feel ashamed?

Personal again.

Can you not write about the issues and stop attacking me personally?

Oh .. two days .. actually?
I accept the correction with humility.
I hope your typo ... dies .. instead of does .. is also accepting of a correction. Please proof read your posts to avoid unintentional sick humour.

By the way ... you referred to security services, the US and UK, and their inadequacies ... I referred to a terrorist attack on French soil. Really? You're claiming you can't see the connection to security services?

Why do you always swerve proper debate and claim it's personal?
How do you manage to interpret it as an emotional attempt to make you feel ashamed ... sorry, but any decent , adult debate with you is pointless. You too often and too easily resort to chucking your toys out of your pram and scuttling behind the shield of claiming it's a personal attack.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 07:43 PM

You have that in one Morty
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Perhaps the tunnel was a big mistake after all, close it until we can be sure we have control at our end sorted.
A lovely thought, with great appeal but as a commercial enterprise I'd hate to think what compensation the owners would want.
On the other hand .....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
A lovely thought, with great appeal but as a commercial enterprise I'd hate to think what compensation the owners would want.
On the other hand .....
Of course, but the Tunnel was designed and constructed in happier times before France allowed itself to become overrun by locusts and which they have been trying to offload on to us ever since.

A good idea at the time, but I think it may now be becoming counterproductive.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2016, 11:38 PM

Why do you always swerve proper debate and claim it's personal?
I've noticed the same. Diversion of discourse is a key trait of Freemasonry. Candidates are taught how to do it when people ask probing questions. I strongly suspect Flicker is a key member of one or more of the establishment societies. Doesn't really matter which. The endless EU/globalist rhetoric speaks volumes. Each to their own.

I was recommended/encouraged at least twice to join the Freemasons. I count myself lucky that at a younger age I had enough wit and questioning about me to first thoroughly research what Freemasonry was about and thereby made the decision not to join.

I realise of course that true Freemasonry and true Rosicrucianism have long since been overrun by today's cesspits of corruption that pull in young people, seduce them with promotions, high salaries and status in order to subvert them and add their strength to the underlying cause and agendas.

It is a great shame because I am convinced that the wider populous would greatly benefit from the true knowledge and esoteric works of the real mystery schools and the very genuine masters of such.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 12:29 AM

David Icke, where are you when you are needed?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
David Icke, where are you when you are needed?
Hi

In a meeting with Corbyn.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

In a meeting with Corbyn.
You would know that are you taking the minutes?

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top