Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 05:28 PM

Re: How The Federalists Seek To Abolish Your Nation

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
There is one true fact here.

Didnt Donald Trump recently state that global warming was a Chinese conspiracy theory?
I'm one of those despicable dinosaurs who don't believe there is such a thing as 'global warming'. It is just the natural evolution of the planet, just as were earlier ice ages.

Or perhaps those were caused by early man burning that nasty wood!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 07:34 PM

The following is a useful read and an abject warning to all Europeans as to what is going on beneath their very feet. The annihilation of individual nations, the purposeful forced migration of peoples to effectively undertake genocide of the white race by ensuring that Europeans all mix and produce children of no particular race, whilst the elite maintain their pure blood lines. The race towards WW III.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40678
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The following is a useful read and an abject warning to all Europeans as to what is going on beneath their very feet. The annihilation of individual nations, the purposeful forced migration of peoples to effectively undertake genocide of the white race by ensuring that Europeans all mix and produce children of no particular race, whilst the elite maintain their pure blood lines. The race towards WW III.

In my opinion we were racing away from WW3, now we have performed a U turn.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
In my opinion we were racing away from WW3, now we have performed a U turn.
I think WWIII has been a part of the NWO agenda for a long time. It will guarantee the huge cull of the world population they want to achieve. We have to resist the urge to fight each other. Resist the urge to fight the hoards of migrants being purposefully introduced into Europe (except where they are perpetrating crime like assault and rape).

All people's need to respect each other but at the same time see who the real enemy is operating in the shadows, orchestrating events to create chaos.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 08:32 PM

In my ideal scenario, after we leave the EU, America would pull out of NATO but would retain a mutual defence pact with Britain. After that happens, the rest of the EU would goad Russia just once too far and find themselves in a low-grade (non nuclear) was with Russia. When the penny drops that the so-called EU army is nowhere near up to the job of fighting Russia, the Brussels bureaucrats would appeal to America and Britain to come to their aid and, guess what, we'd ignore their appeals and leave them to it.

Just one possible scenario for the ultimate collapse of the EU! Don't laugh: the EU mandarins are so full of their own importance and capabilities that I wouldn't put it past them at all.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
In my ideal scenario, after we leave the EU, America would pull out of NATO but would retain a mutual defence pact with Britain. After that happens, the rest of the EU would goad Russia just once too far and find themselves in a low-grade (non nuclear) was with Russia. When the penny drops that the so-called EU army is nowhere near up to the job of fighting Russia, the Brussels bureaucrats would appeal to America and Britain to come to their aid and, guess what, we'd ignore their appeals and leave them to it.

Just one possible scenario for the ultimate collapse of the EU! Don't laugh: the EU mandarins are so full of their own importance and capabilities that I wouldn't put it past them at all.
What an absolutely appalling prospect!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
What an absolutely appalling prospect!
Very true, but do you find it conceivable?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm one of those despicable dinosaurs who don't believe there is such a thing as 'global warming'. It is just the natural evolution of the planet, just as were earlier ice ages.

Or perhaps those were caused by early man burning that nasty wood!

I can honestly say I have an open mind on the subject. Due to some very interesting documentaries. After all do we really know
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2016, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

Could this be just another conspiracy theory?
Part of it states that the Arab Spring didn't happen?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring
I will take the time and read the whole of the link and then make a judgement.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

18-11-2016, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Could this be just another conspiracy theory?
Part of it states that the Arab Spring didn't happen?
You misunderstand what it says. Arab Spring clearly did happen, but the article is saying that it was fabricated. i.e. purposefully orchestrated, made to happen, a part of the overall agenda.

It has allowed the elites to take control of many areas and depose the regimes that were in place.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top