Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 07:38 PM

Re: BREXIT in 14 MONTHS

In this case he is supported by former PM John Major .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
In this case he is supported by former PM John Major .
You are joking I hope Muddy
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 08:27 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ond-referendum
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 08:29 PM

Mmmm another nonentity who should be confined to the dustbin of history
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

26-11-2016, 12:34 AM

Enemies of the people
http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11...nemies-people/
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 04:02 PM

1) The Spectator article expresses my opinions exactly

2) 'The tyranny of the majority' ? I think that's what most people would call democracy.

3) One political commentator has observed that Major & Blair refused to have a referendum during the 17 years that they were in power; now suddenly they're all in favour.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 05:52 PM

Perhaps one of you would like to tell me how they think the UK will create nearly 790 billion pounds in the fist year after Brexit to pay for the upkeep of the country?

and for every year after that?

You can't do anything to secure that until you have no Europe to help pay the bills. So who is going to pay for your health, education, social services, upkeep of infrastructure, farming subsidies and the rest?
Please don't tell me it will be borrowed..the UK already pays 90% of its GDP in paying off what it already owes.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
Perhaps one of you would like to tell me how they think the UK will create nearly 790 billion pounds in the fist year after Brexit to pay for the upkeep of the country?

You can't do anything to secure that until you have no Europe to help pay the bills. So who is going to pay for your health, education, social services, upkeep of infrastructure, farming subsidies and the rest?
Please don't tell me it will be borrowed..the UK already pays 90% of its GDP in paying off what it already owes.
What is a fist year? Is it like a tiger or monkey year in the Chinese zodiac?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

29-11-2016, 06:10 PM

I hope no one .
Farmers are rich enough as it is.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...f-cash-to-rich

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/h...itish-farmers/
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 06:20 PM

Hi

I really would like to help, however I don't understand your figures.

The 90% for a start, that is the total amount of UK National Debt, a fantastic amount I would agree.

It is however less than France's 96%.

We also pay more into the EU than we get back, so I can't see where the EU is helping us.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top