Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 04:21 PM

Re: Article 50

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I realised soon after 1973/1974 that Ted Heath had done the wrong thing taking us into the Common Market and I disagreed with the referendum result in 1975 to stay in but I had to abide by the will of the majority .
No politician or press has made me change my original opinion. Some of us have minds of our own and eyes and ears to see what is going on around us we don't need the opinion of others to make up our minds.
I don't think the UK has done badly out of its membership of the EU. The EU has allowed the wealth to occur on the UK.

And I am surprised you are so wary of freedom of speech. Are you so much more comfortable when you are unchallenged? I would think most sensible people listen to all sides before making up their minds. Isn't that the best way to weigh up a choice?

Millions feel as I do. We listen to you but I feel we get little except abuse an warnings to keep quiet by way of return. Is this the New UK?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 04:21 PM

You'll be voting for him in the next General Election I take it? With an excessively long arm to reach the ballot box.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 04:25 PM

I wont, cant vote for a terrorist hugging,, anti democracy candidate.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2016, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
But you voted for it.
And there it is again, all this pent up anger and resentment at the Majority of voters in the UK and what they believe in.

Everything you post is veiled with an attitude of:

"serves you right", "you'll get what you deserve"

like some trumped up old Grand mother sucking lemons.

Why don't you tell everyone the real reasons you are so pee'd off. What you do, what you stand to lose. . .

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top