Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2018, 08:58 PM

Re: Road Tax

Good news (except that it cost me £135), managed to get my car taxed on the website. They haven't responded to my email yet, but then again, I never expected them to, but at least it's sorted out for the time bring.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've just been trying to renew my road tax online as I've done for the last few years but no matter which browser I use, I get a `site not secure` warning because its security certificate is not valid. Had to send them (DVLA) an email about the problem so they can investigate.

Anyone else had problems accessing the site?
None at all ....was sent a message on my phone to which was wrong.

Then a month later sent an E mail with a link.

No Prob responded and got an email back saying I was taxed

The stupid thing is I am classed as Zero rated but still have to submit it ever year.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 04:12 PM

Well the DVLA finally got back in touch and tried to convince me that my browser isn't the latest version which is bullshit. All three of the browsers I tried were the latest versions so their reply is a cop-out IMO.

Strange that the site started working again with the same browser I always use two days later.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2018, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well the DVLA finally got back in touch and tried to convince me that my browser isn't the latest version which is bullshit. All three of the browsers I tried were the latest versions so their reply is a cop-out IMO.

Strange that the site started working again with the same browser I always use two days later.
Something smells definitely bovine here Judd.....I've been taxing my car for the last three years using Vista, with Google Chrome announcing that Vista and my browser were no longer supported two years ago....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top