Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 02:35 PM

Shameless Media Conditioning

It's a really poor situation when the media of a country is totally controlled and then used for political conditioning.

Every day we now have program after program desperately trying to reinforce the singular message that

"No Deal" BrExit will be catastrophic.

It really is shameless and desperate.

Today on Radio 4 we have now senior police representatives coming on air to say

"If we go No Deal, we won't be able to provide the same levels of security"

Utterly utterly shameless EU controlled tripe.

When questioned by John Humphries the police chap struggled immensely to explain just what would suddenly cease if we just crashed out of the EU. He maintained constantly that the security services just wouldn't be able to function as well in a "No Deal" situation but failed entirely to explain how or why.

This is nothing but blatant abuse of media control for political gain. The BBC has I think become an utter laughing stock in its ridiculous levels of bias in the political field.

The Remain camp are now massively upping their "Project Fear" campaign and stepping into the realms of fantasy and preposterous scaremongering. Some are now calling it "Project Hysteria", an attempt to make the public hysterical and thus to literally frighten them into supporting May's absolute travesty of a BrExit deal.

This is a ridiculous situation to find ourselves in.

The public are being conned left, right and centre and media is being used to purposely condition them to an EU standpoint.

One can only hope that there are enough wise and switched on people to see through this entire sorry charade.

The "Project Hysteria" No Deal brainwashing will be reinforced in a Corbyn-May TV debate if it happens.

We just have to wake people up to this nonsense and get them to ignore the fake news and conditioning.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 02:47 PM

Re: Shameless Media Conditioning

So Tell me what is going to happen if a no deal is all we get?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 02:50 PM

The country will just plough on. Once it realises that WE HAVE LEFT the EU and that there is no going back and that there won't be any stupid second referendum, then everyone will just knuckle down and get on with all the transitionary stuff they should have been getting on with for the past 2 years !!!
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:05 PM

Ok I'll go with that

But what happens if and I know its a big IF the car manufacturers re locate and the people of the northeast lose their jobs and the EU wont let our goods on to the continent?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's a really poor situation when the media of a country is totally controlled and then used for political conditioning.

Every day we now have program after program desperately trying to reinforce the singular message that

When questioned by John Humphries the police chap struggled immensely to explain just what would suddenly cease if we just crashed out of the EU. He maintained constantly that the security services just wouldn't be able to function as well in a "No Deal" situation but failed entirely to explain how or why.

This is nothing but blatant abuse of media control for political gain. The BBC has I think become an utter laughing stock in its ridiculous levels of bias in the political field.

The Remain camp are now massively upping their "Project Fear" campaign and stepping into the realms of fantasy and preposterous scaremongering. Some are now calling it "Project Hysteria", an attempt to make the public hysterical and thus to literally frighten them into supporting May's absolute travesty of a BrExit deal.

The public are being conned left, right and centre and media is being used to purposely condition them to an EU standpoint.

One can only hope that there are enough wise and switched on people to see through this entire sorry charade.

The "Project Hysteria" No Deal brainwashing will be reinforced in a Corbyn-May TV debate if it happens.

We just have to wake people up to this nonsense and get them to ignore the fake news and conditioning.
WE? Is that the Royal WE?
And how do we see this being done O Great Leader?
If it means taking to the barricades can we not do it on a Tuesday? That's Asda day, and not on any day when its raining, its bad for my arthritis.

We could picket as long as the placards are not to heavy or rude, we don't want to upset people.

We could have a vote? Hands up all those who want a vote?

On the other hand we could appoint someone important to tell us what is fake and what isn't ...but that might be fake too
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

Maybe you can make it all better with your philosopher's stone.............
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Maybe you can make it all better with your philosopher's stone.............
Vitamin D works for me every time
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Ok I'll go with that

But what happens if and I know its a big IF the car manufacturers re locate and the people of the northeast lose their jobs and the EU wont let our goods on to the continent?
The great donald trump set the example. He is going to punish general motors in case they dare to close factories. The UK should follow his example.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

29-11-2018, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The great donald trump set the example. He is going to punish general motors in case they dare to close factories. The UK should follow his example.
I claim my 5 Roubles, you went to the Diane Abbot School of Economics didn’t you ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2018, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I claim my 5 Roubles, you went to the Diane Abbot School of Economics didn’t you ?
You dare ridicule both the russians and the americans? Not good for future trade associations😋

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top