Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 05:21 PM

Re: Trump pulls out....

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This might work many of the Iranian people are fed up with their oppressive regime -and it is brutally oppressive .
Although goodness only knows how they will do it.
Iran is the region's chief destabiliser and terror sponsor and maintains proxy fighters such as Hezbollah
Of course with nutcase sympathisers such as Mr Corbyn and co
And the usual anti Israel suspects the world assumes that they are really not really bad guys .
But the are and these sort of regimes only respect one thing strength .( otherwise they would have wiped Israel from the pages of time long ago )
Maybe Trump can swing it.
Hi

I could not disagree more.

ISIS are the main danger, not Iran.

The Iranians and Russia and the Kurds have effectively wiped out ISIS when we where prating about for years.

Iran is no danger to the UK at all.

They are a danger to Israel, but that is not our fight.

ISIS are a danger to the UK, so Iran are our friends in that respect.

The danger to the UK is Radical Muslims, supported by Saudi.

Iran hates them and kills them at every opportunity.

The more they kill, the fewer get back here to the UK to commit Terrorist Attacks.

That does it for me.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 05:23 PM

Sounds good to me too .... an excellent post.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Of the Iran nuclear agreement.

Good or bad?
Very bad, that man is a very dangerous clown.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 06:39 PM

They burnt the American flag in parliament and chanted "Death to America"
Not the words or actions of anyone wanting peace really is it?
They hate the Americans and always have. Not surprising they've pulled out imo.
They stated they will now up the manufacture on enriched uranium. There never was any restrictions on the manufacture of icbm's / nuclear capable missiles.
It would not surprise me at all if they've been working on a nuclear programme behind the scenes despite the agreement.
Doesn't the agreement say they have to have advanced warning / notice of any inspections? Gives them time to cover up any evidence doesn't it.
Whether we should be interfering in the ME is another matter, but imo they can't be trusted to stick to the agreement, and I doubt they are.

That whole part of the world is a gathering of fanatical loons.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 07:15 PM

That man is a real Scunner and he scares me....Now that's a big admit as I don't scare easily.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 07:21 PM

Hi

The Iranians simply cannot hit the UK with their missiles.

They can however make a complete mess of Israel.

They simply do not have the technology to develop Nuclear Warheads capable of being fitted to their long range missiles.

North Korea has the geology to hide things, Iran does not.

Not our fight, keep out.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Iranians simply cannot hit the UK with their missiles.

They can however make a complete mess of Israel.

They simply do not have the technology to develop Nuclear Warheads capable of being fitted to their long range missiles.

North Korea has the geology to hide things, Iran does not.

Not our fight, keep out.
Says who Swims?

Anyway, I'm talking about the agreement and if they've stuck to it. I doubt they have, and that's why the US have pulled out.
I agree it's not our fight though. The whole world should just leave the ME to it and let them wipe themselves out.
We can't though, due to the black gold.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 08:13 PM

They burnt the American flag in parliament and chanted "Death to America"
Not the words or actions of anyone wanting peace really is it?
They hate the Americans and always have. Not surprising they've pulled out imo.
Wouldn't you hate a country from across the oceans, in another continent, from a faceless President with a big mouth who tried to lay down the Law to you?
Especially if you believe you have the right to defend yourself.

Look how we were when Obama stuck in his two penneth opinion over whether we should vote to stay in the EU?
We as good as told him to butt out. Who the hell did he think he was.

They stated they will now up the manufacture on enriched uranium. There never was any restrictions on the manufacture of icbm's / nuclear capable missiles.
Yes, they have said they will do that if the deal crumbles or Iran find they are considerably disadvantaged and worse off through losing trade with countries other than the USA ... who the USA will net, which includes the EU, us and quite a few who it could be said will remain fraternising with the enemy.

Tis quite right ... there never were any restrictions on the manufacture of ICBM's but before Trump withdrew from the deal he did press for some 'fixes' to encourage him to remain. As no else agreed with him he opted to withdraw from it.

One was that missiles were to be included .. and that instead of trying to slow Iran's nuclear capability down by an estimated 10 or 15 years .... the block on them ever managing to attain them would become indefinite... forever, eternity.
Not sure how it's even feasible to even suggest that.

It would not surprise me at all if they've been working on a nuclear programme behind the scenes despite the agreement.
Doesn't the agreement say they have to have advanced warning / notice of any inspections? Gives them time to cover up any evidence doesn't it.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have. I'm must be totally out of step with just about everyone as I don't find that surprising or especially reprehensible.
As far as I'm aware Iran have complied with the deal .. it is Trump who has reneged on it.
Have all the other ME countries declared a holiday from military development? I doubt it. They all hate each other's guts. Each one is trying to steal a march and a military advantage upon their neighbours .. and the neighbourhood there is damn rough.
For the true enforcement of peace in that region should the West demand to go into every single country with weapons inspectors?

Whether we should be interfering in the ME is another matter, but imo they can't be trusted to stick to the agreement, and I doubt they are.
Iran stuck to the agreement. It is Trump who had broken it as he does not find the original terms satisfactory. And he's pretty much on his own in this view, with one notable exception, Israel, his lone supporter. Arch enemy of Iran.

That whole part of the world is a gathering of fanatical loons.
Agreed ... now, unless someone can convince Trump to relocate his intended Mexican Wall to run all the way around the ME like a big Hoover Dam we'll just have to hope this war of words remains just that ... another flash in the ME pan.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

09-05-2018, 08:19 PM

Says who Swims?

Anyway, I'm talking about the agreement and if they've stuck to it. I doubt they have, and that's why the US have pulled out.
I agree it's not our fight though. The whole world should just leave the ME to it and let them wipe themselves out.We can't though, due to the black gold.
Ah, the stuff dreams are made of.
Lovely thought innit.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

09-05-2018, 08:45 PM

Has Iran stuck to the agreement though Morty?
That's the point I'm trying to make. Even you said you would not be surprised if they're working on a nuclear programme behind the scenes, which perhaps makes the agreement a waste of time?

Burning the flag and chanting death to America is just so very 80's - seen it all before.

Maybe I'm simplifying it too much?
I think Trump pulled out as he quite simply thinks they are not sticking to the agreement - so what's the point in continuing?
Perhaps he sees the whole thing as just smoke & mirrors?

Dunno, maybe I need to do more research.....

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top