Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 08:42 PM

Re: Natural Remedies do work for some.

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I didn't know this, thank you for bringing it to my attention. They take so much freedom of choice from us its just not right. I'll sign and I want to help stop this happening for sure.

Thanks for sharing

You're welcome LQ.

Here is a couple of links about natural remedies for the animal world too.

https://homeopathy-soh.org/faculty-o...icism-of-rcvs/

https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.co...oncern-org-uk/
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 08:42 PM

where are the petitions Mups, the uk government one is closed.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You're welcome LQ.

Here is a link for the animal world too.

https://homeopathy-soh.org/faculty-o...icism-of-rcvs/
thanks, I've signed it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 08:48 PM

thanks, I've signed it.

I know more about animals than humans LQ, so I'd better put anything else in the Pets section.

I have some interesting notes from a homeopathic vet on the dangers of chemical flea/tick remedies to post when I get a minute.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
There is a huge move going on at the moment to take away our choice on whether to use herbal/homeopathic/alternative/natural treatments and remedies.
Some even want acupuncture and chiropractic banned. Take drugs instead. Much better idea!

This is happening in human medicine and also in veterinary medicines too. The big drug companies must be rubbing their hands in anticipation of their sales increasing if this happens.
It's a sad state of affairs. The future will be much worse. There will come a time, not too far ahead, when the authorities will make certain vaccinations compulsory. They will create the need for the vaccination (the illness/disease),they will manufacture the "cure" for it as a vaccination, and will insist that everyone takes it. Thus a self-funding hugely profitable racket, all at the expense of our health. I think the USA is already engaged in compulsory vaccinations.

There is also so much misinformation they put out on the internet too. Deliberate lies and fake scare stories to steer the weak-minded and vulnerable away from natural remedies and towards Big Pharma potions, pills and treatments.

We are all now on our own. We must take responsibility for our own health because the "health services" have been infiltrated and taken over by the pharmaceuticals imho. If you engage with the health services for anything except the most dire emergency then I fear you will be placed on a carefully pre-planned conveyor belt of treatments which will create long term issues and see you taking pill after pill after pill.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

12-05-2018, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It's a sad state of affairs. The future will be much worse. There will come a time, not too far ahead, when the authorities will make certain vaccinations compulsory. They will create the need for the vaccination (the illness/disease),they will manufacture the "cure" for it as a vaccination, and will insist that everyone takes it. Thus a self-funding hugely profitable racket, all at the expense of our health. I think the USA is already engaged in compulsory vaccinations.

There is also so much misinformation they put out on the internet too. Deliberate lies and fake scare stories to steer the weak-minded and vulnerable away from natural remedies and towards Big Pharma potions, pills and treatments.

We are all now on our own. We must take responsibility for our own health because the "health services" have been infiltrated and taken over by the pharmaceuticals imho. If you engage with the health services for anything except the most dire emergency then I fear you will be placed on a carefully pre-planned conveyor belt of treatments which will create long term issues and see you taking pill after pill after pill.
what do you think could happen if we refused the vaccinations. Obviously I know we'd be at risk of contracting whatever the vaccine was for but I mean how could we be forced? Would they prosecute us?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 09:57 PM

Vaccinations don't have to be 100% compulsory. As long as the majority is vaccinated you have a herd immunity.

By the way I read there is a measles epidemic on the way. A large number of people die from measles every year. Is there a natural way to protect yourself from such diseases?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 09:57 PM

what do you think could happen if we refused the vaccinations. Obviously I know we'd be at risk of contracting whatever the vaccine was for but I mean how could we be forced? Would they prosecute us?
Yes they would arrest you and either forcibly give you the vaccine or land you a huge fine and tell you again to go take the vaccine and then escalate those fines until you comply.
It will happen eventually.

They will of course begin the process with kids forcing parents to bring their kids to be vaccinated and prosecuting them if they don't.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 10:00 PM

That's never going to happen realist. They can't even manage knife crime in the UK, you think they will bother arresting people about healthcare?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 10:13 PM

The NHS tried to make certain vaccinations compulsory for staff - threats of dismissal if refused - the union sorted that one out!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top