Join for free
Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 01:58 PM

Re: Last Gasp Attempt !

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
So you do not care if it destroys jobs and peoples lives? I just hope that it destroys yours.
Typical exagerration and vitriol from a Remainer.

My job is 100% safe and my skills are portable.......just so you know!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Those promises and red lines were never achievable. They were just pie in the sky promises from the Brexiter propaganda merchants. The UK was never going to get a "have our cake and eat it" arrangement. What the Brexiters promised and people were duped into voting for was always just lies and a snake oil salesman con by Farage et al.

I don't sympathise with May, because she is a traitor who knows staying in the EU would be best for the UK but put her career above her country by working towards Brexit.

But you Brexiters handed her a poison chalice, tasking the government to deliver on your Brexit hopes and dreams which were always just unachievable fantasies.

And now she is trying to cobble together the inevitable disastrous compromise which was always doomed to leave the UK worse off, you think you're entitled to be angry with her, the government, the Remainers and the EU?

The only people you are entitled to be angry with are yourself and your fellow Brexiters for voting for something unworkable.
You have a strange and disturbing way of looking at the world....I pity you.

Brexit presents us with a great future.

Our post Brexit relationship with the EU is simply one small aspect of Brexit......Not the whole picture

There's a whole world beyond the EU......and it's not as if the EU is going anywhere.

I think you exagerrate the 'dreams and fantasies' of Brexit voters. There were 17.5million of us and our goal was to leave the EU and we did that......It's all good!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

I think you exagerrate the 'dreams and fantasies' of Brexit voters. There were 17.5million of us and our goal was to leave the EU and we did that......It's all good!

Not yet.. We haven't left yet.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:24 PM

There were 17.5million of us and our goal was to leave the EU and we did that......It's all good!
You haven't done it yet, and if you do, it will be all bad.

Was leaving the EU really the only thing you cared about, regardless of the damage it would do?

If you truly believed there would be no damage, bought into the "have our cake and eat it" propaganda and thought there could be a good outcome, then I'm probably underestimating the extent of your delusions and fantasies.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 03:27 PM

Typical exagerration and vitriol from a Remainer.

My job is 100% safe and my skills are portable.......just so you know!
No surprise there, I think a lot of Brexiters voted leave because they knew they'd be safe and protected from the harm Brexit will do and weren't worried about inflicting that harm on everyone else as long as they got what they wanted.

Typical "I'm alright Jack mentality."
Moscow
Scotland

20-05-2018, 04:32 PM

No surprise there, I think a lot of Brexiters voted leave because they knew they'd be safe and protected from the harm Brexit will do and weren't worried about inflicting that harm on everyone else as long as they got what they wanted.

Typical "I'm alright Jack mentality."

Wrong......How I earn my living was not a factor in deciding how to vote at the EU referendum........

You really don't get it......and I know you're not pretending!
Moscow
Scotland

20-05-2018, 04:34 PM

You haven't done it yet, and if you do, it will be all bad.

Was leaving the EU really the only thing you cared about, regardless of the damage it would do?

If you truly believed there would be no damage, bought into the "have our cake and eat it" propaganda and thought there could be a good outcome, then I'm probably underestimating the extent of your delusions and fantasies.
The prospect of there being some negative outcomes was not enough of a reason to remain in the EU for me.

I am fully aware that there will be winners and losers post Brexit.......C'est La Vie, Mon Cherie.... x
Moscow
Scotland

20-05-2018, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Not yet.. We haven't left yet.
Delusional
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 06:04 PM

Delusional
Factual. But if you voted Brexit, it seems rainbows and unicorns of a magical future are more believable than actual fact....
twizzle
somerset

20-05-2018, 06:34 PM

I am fully aware that there will be winners and losers post Brexit.......C'est La Vie, Mon Cherie.... x
But you don't care as long as you think you'll be one of the winners. Typical selfish Brexiter thinking.

Page 7 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top