Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:05 PM

Re: It is nice to say "thank you"

from all the poetry on this board I have grinded for and you silver tabby yes you have never written me a letter to thank me

good job I ot my sweetie

thank you and good night.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by oldfool ->
from all the poetry on this board I have grinded for and you silver tabby yes you have never written me a letter to thank me
Excuse me, OF, I have often left comments on your poetry - because I love the way you make even the most mundane seem interesting. I may not reply to every one - some of them are so concise they do not need comment - but I read them all.

I would not presume to send a PM unless invited to do so as I am not on your list of 'friends'.

THANK YOU !
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I think it's important to say thank you,i gave a kenwood chef,to my son's girlfriend, as she loves to bake,and has always wanted one,..i have just received a text,thanking me so much for it,..and that's the "young generation "!...lol.,,my son also thinks it's very important to say thank you,it goes a long way.
Pauline, that is how they do it now days....even to each other, hahaha. I know when my son is over here, him and his wife are texting all the time. I don't even know how to text.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Sounds like a nightmare Blue. Glad you're no longer in pain. Over here they do one eye at a time so you always have one good eye.
Hi Annie.....thank you. It is like that here also, one eye at a time. The first eye was on April 5th and the next one was 26th, so I am not yet 2 months, it took 3 weeks for the first one to heal and I am almost healed on this second one, but I picked up an infection so that eye is closed a bit right now as it hurts. Each time they gave me a script for new drops, I was allergic, I went through 5 bunches of drops and couldn't take any of them, then I went on prednesone and was ok on that.

It was a horror story for me Annie. the surgeon told me that 95 or 93 % of the time, it is all ok, I just was in the small percentage.

And guess what? I don't like myself without glasses, hahaha. I see the bags under my eyes and the wrinkles. the glasses used to cover that so I never saw them......is that just my luck !!!

Thanks for asking about me Annie,
Blue x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

21-05-2018, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
excuse me, of, i have often left comments on your poetry - because i love the way you make even the most mundane seem interesting. I may not reply to every one - some of them are so concise they do not need comment - but i read them all.

I would not presume to send a pm unless invited to do so as i am not on your list of 'friends'.

thank you !
ditto
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
It wasn't anything too important Ffosse, I just had bad problems for the last two months with having cataracts removed. It turned out that I was allergic to all the drops he was giving me.....and I couldn't put them in as I would throw up constantly, so I ended up with an infection and now I am on other antibiotics to fix that problem. the antibiotcs are for 7 days, then I should be well and the eyes are not hurting anymore.

I sure had problems seeing tho Ffosse......don't ever want to get blind.

Thank you for asking about me Ffosse. That was nice of you.
Blue x
Being blind must be the worst - no longer able to read. There are audiobooks but they're not the same.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 06:47 PM

Oh I forgot, saying thank you to the Driver who has just stopped for you to cross the road.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Excuse me, OF, I have often left comments on your poetry - because I love the way you make even the most mundane seem interesting. I may not reply to every one - some of them are so concise they do not need comment - but I read them all.

I would not presume to send a PM unless invited to do so as I am not on your list of 'friends'.

THANK YOU !

the pleasure has been all mine and I say thank you for reading even if my thank you is not big like yours
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Oh I forgot, saying thank you to the Driver who has just stopped for you to cross the road.
Yes - I always do that too,

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top