Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 11:45 PM

in a express to agree with richard and judy

in a express to agree with richard and judy 19.05.18

being very careful
infarct whispering so not careless
MB security can not do me for insightful
like george and owning the land makes it flawless.
richard is a straight talker
articulate and never obscene
in this paradise is this johnny walker
twice a week MB security patrol green.
even after busting
love for george will never rid
the flowers need to stop clustering
we have to respect melanie and yioda and alex kid.
i get the love
you are all proof its not fast
in clear terms giving you all a shove
like that christmas make tributes your last.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 11:56 PM

Re: in a express to agree with richard and judy

Oldfool, l didn’t really understand your poem but....I always loved Judy. It’s sad how she seems to have gone downhill.

While we’re on the subject, how on earth did their fame hungry daughter, Chloé get an invite to the royal wedding?
Maybe, it was because her fiancé is an England team Rugby player?!!

If you mean Johnnie Walker the now famous radio presenter? l used to chat to him when he was a DJ locally at a discotheque in the 1960’s. He always used to play the Isley Brothers music for me but we used to argue about the pronunciation of ‘Isley’!

Thought you might like to hear some useless information!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 12:04 AM

THIS MORNING icon Judy Finnigan has quit TV after 43 years in the industry to focus on her health and family, but her husband and former co-host Richard Madeley will continue to work in television, it has been claimed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
THIS MORNING icon Judy Finnigan has quit TV after 43 years in the industry to focus on her health and family, but her husband and former co-host Richard Madeley will continue to work in television, it has been claimed.
Yes sweetie, l heard that the other day and thought it was strange! Judy hasn’t been on television for years! There was a short stint on Loose Women and that was it!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes sweetie, l heard that the other day and thought it was strange! Judy hasn’t been on television for years! There was a short stint on Loose Women and that was it!!
I think that is what the poem is about Art, but oldfool likes to bring George into most things. So like George and the tributes, maybe the flowers are for Judy for gracefully bowing out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

20-05-2018, 12:30 AM

I think that is what the poem is about Art, but oldfool likes to bring George into most things. So like George and the tributes, maybe the flowers are for Judy for gracefully bowing out.
sweetie Rightio, .... but l am still confused.com! Scratches head!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

20-05-2018, 12:33 AM

sweetie Rightio, .... but l am still confused.com! Scratches head!
He loves to confuse, that is quite an art, oops sorry for the pun.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 08:29 AM

I had a shock when I looked at recent photos of Judy Finnigan, poor woman.

I was an invited guest on the Richard and Judy show a good number of years ago, but Judy wasn't on board that day. The late Caron Keating was presenting it with Richard Madeley.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2018, 10:10 PM

Oldfool, l didn’t really understand your poem but....I always loved Judy. It’s sad how she seems to have gone downhill.

While we’re on the subject, how on earth did their fame hungry daughter, Chloé get an invite to the royal wedding?
Maybe, it was because her fiancé is an England team Rugby player?!!

If you mean Johnnie Walker the now famous radio presenter? l used to chat to him when he was a DJ locally at a discotheque in the 1960’s. He always used to play the Isley Brothers music for me but we used to argue about the pronunciation of ‘Isley’!

Thought you might like to hear some useless information!!

nice to hear all that. but on johny walker I was referring to myself. everything is cryptic. thanks for rying to understand.
oldfool
london

20-05-2018, 10:12 PM

for someone that lives by the news - I must have missed this and them in my poem was pure coincidence and has nothing to do with this news and infarct it was a something I read.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top