Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 08:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone. Have a lovely day stay dry (there are some showers forecast) above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 09:03 AM

Good Morning.
Today its going to be a day of cleaning. Some items I can take into the garden to clean so its on with the shorts and tee shirts again to worship the sun while I'm working, determined to get rid of this pale looking skin.

Ive done really well this weekend clearing out things to de-clutter my life and home. 7 trips to the tip in all, and if the cleaning doesn't work out well its off to the tip again.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 09:26 AM

Morning all

Where has that weekend gone? I blinked and it's already Monday!

Lovely morning and just on my way to work, rain is forecast for when I finish work this aft but can't grumble really as we have had some lovely weather.

I m going swimming at 4pm with my best friend who has been quite Ill and not been swimming for three months so it's nice for her to get back into her exercise routine.

Have a lovely day all xxx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->

Your tree shredder sounds very satisfying tabby I would love to have one of those
It is brilliant, Summer.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:42 AM

Good morning everyone

Another lovely sunny day today. Just nipping down to the Post office and local shops for a while before lunch.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 10:45 AM

Good Morning everyone
The start of a challenging week for me.
But, the sun is shining to lighten my load.
Have a lovely day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 11:55 AM

Good morning all.
Well just. The vacuuming is done and bread rising slowly. Stir fry for dinner. Cake to make for my sisters birthday tomorrow. There. Are some weeds in the Borders in the front but they will have to stay till it gets cooler. Back later when the kitchen floor and bathroom are washed.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 11:56 AM

Morning all. Another beautiful day.

Just on my third lot of washing now - doing all the dogs bedding. I love being able to dry things outside again. I've also baked 2 batches of salmon treats for my pooches, so pongs a bit of fish indoors now.

A chap is coming after lunch to dig up a big shrub and take it away for me, and I need to cut the grass again too.

See you later.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2018, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good Morning everyone
The start of a challenging week for me.
But, the sun is shining to lighten my load.
Have a lovely day all.
the shine always help.

morning all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top