Join for free
Page 12 of 255 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 12:15 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

I was doing really well as l have been living off the delicious vegetable soup l make in my pressure cooker but then l found a tin of 'Celebrations' in my cupboard that run out of date soon.....l couldn't waste them, could l?

Otherwise, l have been eating just porridge made with water for my breakfast. A boiled egg and a slice of seeded bread and butter for my lunch. Then, as l mentioned, the vegetable soup with leeks, onions, carrots, potato, sprouts, celery, parsnips, runner beans, brocholli, mushrooms, pearl barley, red split lentils and a chopped up chilli.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 12:56 PM

LOL...I've finally managed to kick the sugar cravings as I didn't drool all over the place when I smelled the next door Neighbours baking..She offered Me a currant scone with My tea in the garden..I thanked Her kindly but told Her I was on one of My health-kicks and not to tempt Me...had a laugh as They know Me well and I know They have a good giggle when They hear 'whisky in the jar' belting out when I'm on the treadmill
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 04:46 PM

Well--yes back to confession time--half a pound on--although I know i have been eating properly and walkin more---so I am putting it all down to the stressful and upsetting week I have had--well 2 weeks in fact. Doig my best to de-stress myself before next week.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 06:08 PM

I've still not gained or lost.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 09:12 PM

Well, i would have been happy with that result this week !!!!!!!!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 07:17 AM

Keep trying Mariana.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 08:44 AM

If You think You're stuck Mariana,maybe You could give the SW Consultant a call and go over Your diet in the past week,it's only a few ounces so don't stress about it,You'll soon get back on track again,
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

21-04-2016, 09:02 AM

Today it is:

Breakfast: Cereal. Tea.
Dinner: Thin Pork Chop, Courgette Bake & Jacket Potato.
Supper: Ham Sandwich. Apple.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

21-04-2016, 09:57 AM

thanks May--yes she said she would go over it next week for me---but I still think it is due to the stress last week---but hopefully all sorted out now !

Just had my usual breakfast--crispbreads , cottage cheese, pinapple--how boring do I sound--but I love it. No idea cwhat I am having later--have some salmon left over from yesterday so probably that with some salad.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-04-2016, 12:36 PM

I know (for Me) over-eating or eating unhealthily has nothing to do with being hungry,and everything to do with My state of mind..If I feel down/worried/stressed/or even just bored..I comfort eat..,which means eating rubbish between My healthy nutritious meals!!...Once I cut that out I lose weight..simple really isn't it...

B/fast..porridge,
Lunch..half banana on wholemeal bread,strawb'& banana smoothy
Dinner..Haddock & large salad.

Page 12 of 255 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top