Join for free
Page 13 of 255 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 > Last »
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 02:40 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

I did not actualy eat anything thast i should not have--it is just a mystery.

Out shopping today and treated mysdelf to some lunch-tuna and salad sandwich and coffee [plain]

Plus salmon tonight with salad.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 03:01 PM

Perhaps you're not eating enough Mariana, and they do say salad puts on weight because it's contains a lot of water.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2016, 05:54 PM

Thanks Susie, i have been told that before ----but it is difficult to know how much is too liitle or just enough, but not having too much. !!

As for salad--I do not have salad as such--eg--lettuce cucumber tomato---I have spiralised carrot and apple--chopped peppers, celery etc etc

All I can do is wait till next week--all i know is that all my clothes are getting really loose on me--even stuff I have not worn for years...so that is a plus. Plus i bought half a dozen tshirts in M and S in the next size down--yeah !!!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 11:01 AM

Salad puts on weight?...that's a new one on Me ...I think that would just happen if it's smothered in salad cream/mayonnaise which I hate.

Taking a break for a couple of days to concentrate on other things other than diet..onwards and downwards Folks,x
mariana
Kent. Uk.

22-04-2016, 02:32 PM

Have a good weekend May--I am busy all weekend too-all day at church , doing a course, plus a quiz in the evening--on Sunday --following church service--an AGM where I am hoping to get voted in as a church councillor--then a bereavement service in the eveinmg.

Ive just made a pasta and vegetable salad to take with me for lunch tomorrow--plus salmon pate , to take to the quiz with some celery sticks--instead of dipping into crisps, crackers,cakes, chocolate--which the others always take.
Had some different crispbreads this morning--called Ryvita Cracker bread--I think--- really crispy and tasty. with cottage cheese--of course...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 02:54 PM

Hi

Chicken, Chicken and more Chicken.

I am getting fed up with it.

Time to go fishing and fill up a freezer.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

22-04-2016, 04:35 PM

I rarely eat chicken or any meat--but on saying this i bught a chicken in sainsburys this week --not sure why--I think the dogs will eat more of it than i do !!
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Salad puts on weight?...that's a new one on Me ...I think that would just happen if it's smothered in salad cream/mayonnaise which I hate.

Taking a break for a couple of days to concentrate on other things other than diet..onwards and downwards Folks,x
ANY food can put on weight, if you take in more calories than your body needs.

And I'm in. I'm currently out of town for the weekend and having to live off of restaurant food, so starting Monday I'm getting back to calorie counting. I lost 80 pounds doing that and gained most of it back because I got careless. Add to that I'm going into menopause and that's just making things worse, I've put on too much weight in the last year.

Don't know that I want to disclose my current weight (it's too much, put it that way) but will report poundage lost, if it happens. I just need to get back into online socializing with others who are doing the weight loss thing because it helps to keep me encouraged and focused. I use an online calorie counter and log everything I eat. My daily calorie budget is 1683.

So it's back to logging calories and rekindling my relationship with my kitchen scales

Edit: As for weighing myself, I only do it once a week. One thing you shouldn't do is get on the scales several times a day and expect to see any major differences. Your weight will naturally fluctuate every day, so weighing once a week gives you a better idea of any weight changes. I do it in the morning, unclothed, before I eat or drink anything and after I've used the bathroom. One rule I always set for myself is NOT to become obsessed with the scale.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2016, 08:25 AM

Today:

Breakfast: 2 Toast, Butter. Tea.
Lunch: Homemade Red Thai Chicken Curry, handful of Pasta.
Supper: Jacket Potato ?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

25-04-2016, 08:30 AM

Today:

Breakfast: Cereal, Tea.
Lunch: Steak Pie, Mash & Beans.
Supper: Sandwich

Page 13 of 255 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top