Join for free
Page 9 of 255 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 > Last »
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:42 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

I was about to say the same -0-a kilo is over 2 pounds---I would be ecstatic to lose 2 pounds a week.

I made mysef a quiche tonight--wih peppers and onions--but did not use pastry--i am undecided as to whether i like it or not.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by tina ->
I have also been told that because i am on insulin that I will find it difficult to loose weight but it is only around my tummy , I am as thin as a stick every where else I am a size 24 round my belly. my weight is 13 st. I am determined to get rid of some of it this year with slimming worlds help and on here. I am hoping to start on thursday.I am type two Diabetic.
Hi Tina---I had not realised that insulin caused so many problems. i also go to Slimmingworld--just a week and a half, although I had been cutting down before that. But had a very stressful 2 weeks, although I have not been eating more---but its hard to keep motivated alone. But i am sure they will have come across this before ? the insulin problem, I mean .
Did you manage to find a voucher in Woman " magazine--£10.00 off your first week---I know it was in last weeks edition.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 07:25 AM

Today:--

Breakfast: 2 Toast with butter. Tea. Plum.
Lunch: Thai Red Curry & Pasta.
Supper: Jacket Potato. Apple.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

18-04-2016, 10:45 AM

Helo Susie--hope that is enough to keep you going---still a lack of protein--are you a vegetarian ??
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 01:39 PM

Hi Mariana, sorry didn't explain properly.

It was Chicken Thai Red Curry.
Jacket potato with coulslaw.

No i'm not vegetarian.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

18-04-2016, 01:53 PM

Ok Susie thanks for explaining---I like chicken curry too-but a very mild Korma, never had thai red curry. !
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:02 PM

Hi All,not sure how much weight I've lost,but the needle on the scales is pointing nearer 11st than 12st,just can't see how many Lbs it's showing so will just use My jeans to tell in future

I find the only way to lose weight (for Me) is to cut right down on carb's like bread/potatoes/pasta and have more protein.. fish/chicken/lean meat..vegs/fruit/brown rice.

Breakfast..bacon omelette.
Lunch..tuna ,large salad..pro bi' yogurt & kiwi fruit.
Dinner..Home made chicken curry, brown rice.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
Ok Susie thanks for explaining---I like chicken curry too-but a very mild Korma, never had thai red curry. !
Are you trying to say you haven't had a lovely hot Vindaloo Curry then Mariana?
You don't know what your missing.
Except perhaps a few visits to the loo!
mariana
Kent. Uk.

18-04-2016, 04:08 PM

Hi May-yes its difficult with those kind of scales--I always use digital scales now. Much easier to see--and hopefully more accurate !!

I know when I started cutting down, the scales were hardly moving--but everything was gettng looser, and back into smaller sizes--that was reelly encouraging.

crispbread, cottage cheese pinapple
wrap, houmouss
salmon salad
sugar free jelly-yoghurt.

Just a typical day for me !!
mariana
Kent. Uk.

18-04-2016, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Are you trying to say you haven't had a lovely hot Vindaloo Curry then Mariana?
You don't know what your missing.
Except perhaps a few visits to the loo!
No way Kenny---But when I see you, you can treat me to one--lol

Page 9 of 255 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top