Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 09:40 AM

Re: what colour is this shoe? (say what you see)

turquoise and grey, any other colour and possibly the monitor needs calibrating
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 09:55 AM

Mrs Fox reckons the shoe was Pink with white laces, I thought, like everyone else, Grey with Blu'ish laces.

I can see the dancer spin in either direction, if you study the foot that is on the ground long enough you can reverse the spin.....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 10:28 AM

Slate grey with Turquoise laces.
Well, this is early for me online, I could be dreaming.
Does it belong to Cinderella?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Mrs Fox reckons the shoe was Pink with white laces, I thought, like everyone else, Grey with Blu'ish laces.

I can see the dancer spin in either direction, if you study the foot that is on the ground long enough you can reverse the spin.....
That's how I can change it but looking at the hand also works. I suddenly saw the pink and white version when I looked at the photo from the right hand side. It seems the angle triggers something in the brain. But once you see pink it's impossible to get the grey back.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 01:55 PM

Oh I say.how weird is that!...yes I can see the dancer twirling both ways,but no matter which way I look at the shoe on My laptop,it still shows grey & turquoise..now I have a headache
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh I say.how weird is that!...yes I can see the dancer twirling both ways,but no matter which way I look at the shoe on My laptop,it still shows grey & turquoise..now I have a headache

Same here...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Me too
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 05:02 PM

I see Turquoise, Light and Dark Green Trim, and Lilac in the front toe.
Greenhorn
England
Greenhorn is male  Greenhorn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 06:38 PM

Turquoise and Grey for me
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 06:49 PM

Jasmine shimmer & Frosted Dawn with a hint of.... Nah! Pink & white.

If you held a piece of white paper next to it, it probably wouldn't be but I reckon our brains allow for the colour loss in the photograph.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top