Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 08:12 PM

Re: what colour is this shoe? (say what you see)

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's how I can change it but looking at the hand also works. I suddenly saw the pink and white version when I looked at the photo from the right hand side. It seems the angle triggers something in the brain. But once you see pink it's impossible to get the grey back.
Absolutely right Annie, but instead of looking at the shoe from the side I have to look at it from the top.....

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh I say.how weird is that!...yes I can see the dancer twirling both ways,but no matter which way I look at the shoe on My laptop,it still shows grey & turquoise..now I have a headache
Look from the top May and all will be revealed.........Couple of 'Para's' on the way.........Paracetamol I mean May, not the big beefy blokes who jump out of aeroplanes....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Absolutely right Annie, but instead of looking at the shoe from the side I have to look at it from the top.....

Look from the top May and all will be revealed.........Couple of 'Para's' on the way.........Paracetamol I mean May, not the big beefy blokes who jump out of aeroplanes....
Aye ok,I'll try standing on My head..that should clear the headache,,,but I wouldn't say no to a big beefy bloke too..skinny minnies don't do it for Me I'm afraid
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Grey wth pinky patches on the toe area and turquoise laces and trim.
I see that too.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top