Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 10:53 AM

Re: More Looney Labour Infighting

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
As I pervious said, I wasn't around during the local elections, I was away from main-land UK so have no idea of the result, although I did subsequently hear that Labour came within a whisker of winning both Wandsworth and Westminster Councils and I believe had a net gain of more than 1400 councillors nationwide.
Hi

Labour had a net gain of 79 UJ, not 1400.

You must have had the same maths teacher as Dianne Abbott
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Labour had a net gain of 79 UJ, not 1400.

You must have had the same maths teacher as Dianne Abbott

Is that just London or nationwide???
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You are such a bull shitter UJ, in one sentence you say you have no idea and yet you trot out figures for seats won.

Mind you, you....nearly won Wandsworth and Westminster, I nearly won a swimming race once, apparently I lost the race..there was no podium place for nearly won
Ha ha Bullshitter of the highest degree! Wonder what his eexcuse would be. Mind you wherever he claims to have been he still had time to check in on here even though he didnt comment.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
Mind you wherever he claims to have been he still had time to check in on here even though he didnt comment.
Yup this.

Can't blame poor old UJ for trying to wriggle. He is after all in a terribly embarrassing position having hyped up Looney Labour's local election prospects and then having to deal with yet again another dismal performance. Not man enough to admit that Labour did poorly in areas they said they would triumph so really not worth engaging with.

He's already made himself look a complete numpty this week by telling another poster that Spanish fish pie is Paella.

Poor chap.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Is that just London or nationwide???
Hi

Nationwide UJ.
Tupman
United Kingdom Surrey
Tupman is male  Tupman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 04:32 PM

The truth being Labour is in a bit of a mess and divided.

But what is worrying the Tories are in a worse state, fighting like rat's in a sack, with a weak leader with hardly any authority whatsoever over her cabinet, and this is party in government.

I for one despair
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Tupman ->
I for one despair

You are not alone.

Suspect the venom directed at Labour is in frustration at their own performance, of course they wouldn't admit it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Nationwide UJ.

If Labour made a net gain of 79 seats, just how many did the scumbag 'nasty party' manage to lose???
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 12:43 PM

Funny how UJ is now talking about the local election results here but not in the actual thread that discussed it at the time !

The point about the local elections is that traditionally the opposition party is supposed to show the current government up and do extremely well. Unfortunately that didn't happen for Looney Labour at all, despite Corbyn's hyping and predictions.

Doubts over Corbyn 'bubbling up' again after local election result falls short

https://news.sky.com/story/doubts-ov...short-11358850

"the local election results have opened those fissures once more. Labour moderates are nervous.

Nervous that Labour didn't manage to turn target Tory councils like Westminster and Wandsworth in the capital red.

Nervous that the anti-Semitism row led to the party's failure to take control in Barnet.

Nervous that the internal battles in local parties is beginning to put some supporters off."

"In Haringey, the Liberal Democrats picked up six seats from Labour after a bitter power tussle for control of the council between Momentum activists and the incumbent Labour leader."

"whatever the spin, Corybn's Labour has fallen short of expectations.

A good result for Mr Corbyn would have resulted in a net gain of 150 seats. He ended the day with 58 more councillors and one council down"

Let's be under no allusions here. These were mere local elections. Labour, according to their own pathetic spin and rhetoric should have romped home but failed utterly to do so.
If there were another "real" election tomorrow, a General Election then all those who matter would come out to vote and once again the story would be the same, the duplicitous Comrade Corbyn would lead the Looney party to another humiliating defeat.

Noone is suggesting that the Conservatives are great. What people are saying is that under no circumstances will they accept the rag tag militant Marxist rabble that is Corbyn and his Momentum thugs. Labour, with Corbyn and Abbott anywhere near it, is going absolutely nowhere. The clock is still ticking, Old Compo still needs to be ousted and yet the Loonies are still trying to prop up this fake politician with anything they can muster.

How long before the numpties stop cheering "Oh Jeremy Corbyn" and start cheering "Go Jeremy Corbyn" ?!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2018, 12:58 PM

Good post Realist...I await the usual bullshit replies from the Gang of three, Purwell, Bruv and UJ

Anyway why are tge posting on here, shouldn’t they be manning a barricade somewhere, or smashing windows at Macdonalds?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top