Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 07:59 PM

More Looney Labour Infighting

The internal wars and unrest within this sorry excuse of a political party rage on.

Now, Neil Kinnock has criticised old Jezbollah Corbyn accusing him of a “serious evasion of duty” for his stance on British membership of the EU single market.

The party faithful have flamed Kinnock on Tw@tter but many support him.

Bottom line is that Old Comrade Corbyn is useless, duplicitous and a danger to this country and remains unelectable.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/20...nse-is-brutal/
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 09:38 PM

Re: More Looney Labour Infighting

Obviously no differences of opinion in the whole of the Tory party then ?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Obviously no differences of opinion in the whole of the Tory party then ?
Not really to the extent of the Loonies imo.

This was the situation with Corbyn back in 2016 as reported by the Daily Mail saying that Corbyn had suffered almost a total walk out of his shadow cabinet:

More recently the same kind of exodus has occurred.

A plethora of key Labour figures have walked out because of Compo Corbyn including:

Heidi Alexander - Labour MP Lewisham East - quit saying Corbyn's Shadow Cabinet is entirely dysfunctional

Patrick Heneghan - Election Chief

Steve Howell - Deputy director of communications and strategy

Jayne Fisher - Head of stakeholder engagement

Matt Zarb-Cousin - Media spokesman

Mike Hatchett - Economic policy chief

Simon Fletcher - Director of campaigns and planning

Neale Coleman - Head of policy

Anneliese Midgley - Deputy chief of staff

Shaz Salem - Party Campaigner

Sarah Champion - Forced out for bravely standing up to highlight the issue of Pakistani men raping white girls

Jared O’Mara - resigned after the unearthing of his history of homophobic and sexist comments on online forums.

John Woodcock MP suspended by Labour after sexual harassment claim

The entire Looney party has become an absolute joke with militant hard left loonies evicting core Labour figures. It's essentially a new party that should be marketed as the hard-left Marxist party but they wouldn't get anywhere like that so they are attempting to steal the Labour Party banner instead.
It's wholly pathetic and destined to ruin the Labour name and fail miserably.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2018, 10:58 PM

What about May's foriegn secretary telling her off from America recently ?
Please don't feign ignorance......custom union.......remember ?
Makes the looneys look normal doesn't it ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
What about May's foriegn secretary telling her off from America recently ?
Please don't feign ignorance......custom union.......remember ?
Makes the looneys look normal doesn't it ?
Hi

Boris is a prat.

We need an effective opposition, we have not got one.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The internal wars and unrest within this sorry excuse of a political party rage on.

Now, Neil Kinnock has criticised old Jezbollah Corbyn accusing him of a “serious evasion of duty” for his stance on British membership of the EU single market.

The party faithful have flamed Kinnock on Tw@tter but many support him.

Bottom line is that Old Comrade Corbyn is useless, duplicitous and a danger to this country and remains unelectable.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/20...nse-is-brutal/

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are not immune to in-fighting - even coming to fistycuffs and needing the assistance of local 'plod'.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...3D991016034_uk

Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are not immune to in-fighting - even coming to fistycuffs and needing the assistance of local 'plod'.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...3D991016034_uk

Any statement on the voting in the London local elections Comrade or would you prefer not to comment. I believe your previous comments were something like a whitewash for Labour over Conservatives
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Any statement on the voting in the London local elections Comrade or would you prefer not to comment. I believe your previous comments were something like a whitewash for Labour over Conservatives

As I pervious said, I wasn't around during the local elections, I was away from main-land UK so have no idea of the result, although I did subsequently hear that Labour came within a whisker of winning both Wandsworth and Westminster Councils and I believe had a net gain of more than 1400 councillors nationwide.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2018, 10:27 AM

You are such a bull shitter UJ, in one sentence you say you have no idea and yet you trot out figures for seats won.

Mind you, you....nearly won Wandsworth and Westminster, I nearly won a swimming race once, apparently I lost the race..there was no podium place for nearly won
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-05-2018, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You are such a bull shitter UJ, in one sentence you say you have no idea and yet you trot out figures for seats won.

Mind you, you....nearly won Wandsworth and Westminster, I nearly won a swimming race once, apparently I lost the race..there was no podium place for nearly won

Because such news was broadcast on mass media which I both heard and read and was widely available even in the place I was staying, notwithstanding I was not in mainland UK.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top