Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 11:08 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Happy Saturday everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 11:17 AM

Good morning all sunny and bright here in the SW.

A resting day for me as I'm having a few problems with my leg. No gallivanting around for me at the moment

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 11:46 AM

buenas dias all, sunny but chilly here. Yesterday´s plans fell apart as Mr Clumsy went to the doctor with his swollen hand. He got a bit of some kind on his hand last week and it swelled up badly, he was given an injection and medication but it didn´t improve. Yesterday the doctor sent him straight to the hospital, the infection has turned into cellulitis. The hospital kept him in most of the day on an antibiotic drip and let him home at 4 p.m. He had the car so I couldn´t pick up my friend. Once home he just had time for a cup of tea before going over to our other friend to cut up a large joint of pork in readiness for dinner for 12 people, including us, at 6 p.m. I rushed off to pick up my other friend, she was invited to the dinner too but although she drives and has a car she is a "very nervous" driver and refuses to drive in the dark, it´s much easier for me to fetch her. So quite a fraught day yesterday, the dinner party was good though. Today I am (hopefully) carrying out yesterday´s plans, talk about never a dull moment!
Have a lovely day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 12:10 PM

Good morning everybody. Nice picture Alan - what a stunning view.
I had a lie in till 10.30 this morning - nothing planned so no reason to get up early.
Think we'll go for a walk if weather stays dry & a trip to Tesco's later.

Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 12:31 PM

Good morning everyone. Nice photo Alan.
Not doing much today but will be out partying at my sisters do
tonight. Will have to record Strictly so hope no one tells me
how it went beforehand
Hope you enjoy your trip to Tescos Carol. Don't go near the TV's
Have a nice day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 01:06 PM

Good morning all, another nice day here.
Give that leg plenty of rest Mags.
Enjoy the weekend Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 04:44 PM

Afternoon all.

Lovely warm sunny day here in Essex.

Nice Pic. From the photo it looks like your Son looks like Sheila.

Have been to Romford today with my Mum.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 04:53 PM

I think he looks like the milkman !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 05:07 PM

It's getting closer for me to get organised for my night out, but I can feel the jet lag coming on. Think I might be snoozing in a corner somewhere tonight

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday evening
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 05:55 PM

Welcome back Alice. I'm sure people will understand if they see you nodding off...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top