Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 10:12 PM

Re: Hate

Hate isnt just a single level emotion though is it?.

I hate people who hurt animals,children and women,i dont know any personally so therefore i dont have the level of hate burning away inside me that can be instantly focused into "release>remove problem" at a seconds notice and it isnt constantly thought about either and so doesnt grind me down,its a more cross that bridge when it comes level of hate.

But its there all the same and i dont consider it a bad thing at all.
Just an emotion to fit a curcumstance,thats all.

I also hate tapioca.not dislike it,hate it urggh!.

Apparently some people hate beards..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2014, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by greg ->

Don't let Twizard see that !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2014, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by greg ->
Hate isnt just a single level emotion though is it?.

I hate people who hurt animals,children and women,i dont know any personally so therefore i dont have the level of hate burning away inside me that can be instantly focused into "release>remove problem" at a seconds notice and it isnt constantly thought about either and so doesnt grind me down,its a more cross that bridge when it comes level of hate.

But its there all the same and i dont consider it a bad thing at all.
Just an emotion to fit a curcumstance,thats all.

I also hate tapioca.not dislike it,hate it urggh!.

Agree 100 per cent with your post Greg ......
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2014, 12:33 PM

I don't think I've ever hated any individual. I despise a few, but that is a combination of dislike and pity.
I hate Liverpool FC and Chelsea, but that is sensible and normal in my view. I also hate marzipan and tomato soup.......
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2014, 03:53 PM

Hate...negative word, negative emotion....no good comes of it.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I agree Pats. I could say I hate child and animal abusers and the likes, but it would be a wasted emotion and doesn't matter a jot to them.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I don't think I've ever hated any individual. I despise a few, but that is a combination of dislike and pity.
I hate Liverpool FC and Chelsea, but that is sensible and normal in my view. I also hate marzipan and tomato soup.......
Cant say I've ever tried that.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2014, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
You cant switch off your emotions - unfortunately
I have just felt hatred reading of the evil cruelty by circus trainers in China - I cant switch that feeling off ......

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top