Join for free
Page 859 of 1676 « First < 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 909 959 1359 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:55 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Ok, are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin. x

Starting school.

If you can remember, I was rebellious at a very young age, but by the time it came to start school, I was ready.
My Mother had taught me to read and write before I started school, I devoured the books at the library, hungry for more and more stories about Princesses and such stuff, before moving on to Enid Blyton.
I had seen and chatted with the children at the library, so I had started to want company in my little life. I liked boys better, always have.

So at the age of five, I started school, I liked this boy a little older than I called Michael, he was my bestest friend. Because I could read, the school placed me in with the seven-year-olds for reading.
I thought I had done something wrong, my class were all staring and whispering. I got upset until I saw Michael, he was my friend, he sat next to me. The other children segregated themselves?????
So our friendship developed.
My Mother was now pregnant with my brother, so after a few months of starting school, I was allowed to walk with the other children and their Mothers. But, Michael spotted me, and we walked together, gradually losing sight of the others. After about a year, when I had made friends with girls too. I was allowed to walk alone to school, Michael would meet me at the top of my road. This was fine until my parents discovered he came from the council estate. Good grief my parents were such snobs! So I pretended that I was walking with the posh girl at the top of our road.
Michael used to show off on the way to school, he used to tease this dog with a brown nose, the dog went crazy, then we would run off.
One day the owners had left the gate unlocked, Michael did his usual taunting, but as we ran off, the dog came belting up the road and bit him on his arse!!! He had to go to the nurse at school, and our parents were told. You can guess the rest.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 06:02 PM

wot ya mean ya parents bit ya arses??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
wot ya mean ya parents bit ya arses??
Something like that.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
RJ is a real gentleman and is badly missed, he has a great gift of spinning a yarn, a sense of humour of just the right temperature, and a truly unique writing style.
As he won’t be here on this thread I do hope he starts up a new thread so we can continue to enjoy his posts.
he's a miserable git leavin us all like that!! - and I hope he hears me!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-07-2018, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ok, are you sitting comfortably? Then I will begin. x

Starting school.

If you can remember, I was rebellious at a very young age, but by the time it came to start school, I was ready.
My Mother had taught me to read and write before I started school, I devoured the books at the library, hungry for more and more stories about Princesses and such stuff, before moving on to Enid Blyton.
I had seen and chatted with the children at the library, so I had started to want company in my little life. I liked boys better, always have.

So at the age of five, I started school, I liked this boy a little older than I called Michael, he was my bestest friend. Because I could read, the school placed me in with the seven-year-olds for reading.
I thought I had done something wrong, my class were all staring and whispering. I got upset until I saw Michael, he was my friend, he sat next to me. The other children segregated themselves?????
So our friendship developed.
My Mother was now pregnant with my brother, so after a few months of starting school, I was allowed to walk with the other children and their Mothers. But, Michael spotted me, and we walked together, gradually losing sight of the others. After about a year, when I had made friends with girls too. I was allowed to walk alone to school, Michael would meet me at the top of my road. This was fine until my parents discovered he came from the council estate. Good grief my parents were such snobs! So I pretended that I was walking with the posh girl at the top of our road.
Michael used to show off on the way to school, he used to tease this dog with a brown nose, the dog went crazy, then we would run off.
One day the owners had left the gate unlocked, Michael did his usual taunting, but as we ran off, the dog came belting up the road and bit him on his arse!!! He had to go to the nurse at school, and our parents were told. You can guess the rest.
nice story SP - ya were bound to get pregnant somehow weren't ya though?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 06:20 PM

WHAT?!?

How do you equate 'walking to school' with 'getting pregnant',gummy?

I know it'll come as a shock to you,wot wiv you bein' a virgin n'all,but getting pregnant involves physical activity,PLUS a girl [usually of the opposite gender,coz that really helps] actually 'quite liking' you.

I know this is true,coz I read it in a medical reference book in the school library. Which was where I was banished to when I attended Lord Cornwallis Secondary School,whenever the current lesson was science,even if it was double-science,as Mr Morse,the science teacher, said I was a distraction to the other pupils. Maidstone Grammar School had refused to accept me,so I had to attend a secondary school-which bothered me not one single iota,but bothered their teaching staff a LOT. I never was told WHY it bothered them. [that's all true]
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-07-2018, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
WHAT?!?

How do you equate 'walking to school' with 'getting pregnant',gummy?

I know it'll come as a shock to you,wot wiv you bein' a virgin n'all,but getting pregnant involves physical activity,PLUS a girl [usually of the opposite gender,coz that really helps] actually 'quite liking' you.

I know this is true,coz I read it in a medical reference book in the school library. Which was where I was banished to when I attended Lord Cornwallis Secondary School,whenever the current lesson was science,even if it was double-science,as Mr Morse,the science teacher, said I was a distraction to the other pupils. Maidstone Grammar School had refused to accept me,so I had to attend a secondary school-which bothered me not one single iota,but bothered their teaching staff a LOT. I never was told WHY it bothered them. [that's all true]
oh pugsie my dear soul ; my dear mate ; my dear cobber ; my dear fragile! - haven't you heard of the "birds and the bees" and didn't you read sweetie pie [our delicious; delightful ' delorious] SP saying that as she walked along holding hands with Michael that they were often followed by some 'birds and bees' - well then that's how the girls got pregnant - but then the crafty parents always blamed the boys - naughty naughty parents - smacky smacky parents

physical activity ?? well they were holding hands and swinging hands [ omg I've come over all tearful now?]

NO pugsie you cannot get girls pregnant by reading it up in reference books in the library [ well not if you were alone anyway?]
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-07-2018, 06:39 PM

OZ diary II

Friz day again and again and again – usual early morning rush – emails to sort – web pages to challenge and of course the bbc and guardian to read online – I’m usually exhausted by breakie time. But there is more to do – medical admins for a dog – extra victuals for another who is ancient – last nights plates to wash and then I can diatrize! –beautiful morn as usual – rather fresh until 10am. Lovely to see Imran Khan back on stage – maybe he’ll kick the country into shape in a better way than Syria has?

Well I have spoken to my friendly health service and ordered another months supply of red ones and blue ones and getting closer to weight bearing on the left leg! Fettucini for lunch in a plastic casing – yuck and muck – still it stills the hunger craving! Just opened the man cave window to let in the evening breeze which is cool at 4pm. I see that Cohen is ready to topple Trump – looks exciting

OMG fell into a deep sleep at 8pm and just awoke for midnight mass – well I’m a bit constipated so it does feel like a mass! Had to feed the four dogs and a cat tonight as the lovely lady was all tuckered out.

Midnight – we gotta let it all hang out! EC. Got the choice between ‘rage’ and ‘one born every minute’ god big bumps and fannies not my kind of entertainment! Still there’s always Puggsie for a laugh? Good for a few hrs yet still?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

27-07-2018, 07:25 PM

At least Gummy and Pugsy are being kinda civil. Keep it up boys, the civility that is. Banter is fun, not the other stuff.
Loving the stories. That is what it is all about.
I will post more I promise.
For now a hint. x

Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:28 PM

Ummm........what?

Other than birds getting bees pregnant by holding their hands,I got a bit lost there,gumsybaby....you been at the ale again,squire?

Page 859 of 1676 « First < 359 759 809 849 857 858 859 860 861 869 909 959 1359 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top