Join for free
Vega
Europe
Vega is female  Vega has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 03:43 PM

January 22

January 22 is Answer Your Cat's Questions Day…

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	ws_Cute_Kitty_1280x1024.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	4964  
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 04:31 PM

Re: January 22

I already know what my cats will ask!

"Will you please stop moving while I'm trying to sleep on you?" and

"Did you not notice that you fed a different cat five minutes ago?"
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2018, 05:57 PM

LOL, it certainly is!! We had the plumber in this morning to put new taps on in the bathroom. After saying hello to him I left him and He who must obey to get on with it and brought the two little boys into the front room so they wouldn't be under their feet. The plumber had to go to his van so used the front door. Imagine my surprise to see a beautiful big ginger cat casually stroll past the glass front room door and make his way upstairs. Thank goodness we close the baby gate on the landing to prevent the boys going up there. I shouted to he who must obey as the boys were going ape! He raced up the stairs and brought him downstairs again and gently put him out on the front step just as the plumber came back in. He said the cat was so friendly and looked as though he lived here that he just opened the door on his way out and Ginger cat strolled in. He was convinced he was ours!. Thank goodness the boys couldn't get near him, he would have made mincemeat of them!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 12:25 AM

My cats hardly ever ask questions - they just issue orders !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2018, 04:52 PM

My cat Coco is the Boss of the House.

1) Clean my tray out.
2) My food bowl is empty.
3) Where are you going.
4) Is it bedtime yet.
5) I want to go out into the garden to see my friend Robin.
6) Mummy get on your knees and play with me.
7) You are late with the Butter and Cream.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top