Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 05:57 PM

Re: Jan. 28 - My Song of the Day - What is yours?

Ahhh...God Bless her heart.... Okay - if you Mama say Robinson Caruso is from Napoli..... ROBINSON CARUSO IS FROM NAPOLI! Basta!! hahaa! I love it... make me to think of the elders and they stories... treasure her, Rudolfo.....cherish all the minutes together!... xo
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Haha! Robinson CARUSO!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You goofy, AO! hahaaa!
Hey, what-sa matta? You make-a the funny i miei nonni!
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 06:01 PM

HAHA!!! che pandomonia! Goodbye a salami e provolone! HAHA!!! Goodbye Tony the Ice-a Man! TOO CUTE! Thank you! I not remember that one - but this one below - ay! hahaa....

This one I still hear ALL THE TIME...lol... OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... "LAZY MARY" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKKfeQT7H8
Gianetta
US

28-01-2016, 06:03 PM

NONONONONO!! hahsaaaa...... No fun of you Nonni.... we understanding completely ..ahahaha!!! Oh boy - we stop now....eeek... we want NO hard feeling.... if she say Napoli - IS NAPOLI! okay? that is all... lol................ <make me wheezing!> xo
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2016, 06:10 PM

This one I still hear ALL THE TIME...lol... OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... "LAZY MARY" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKKfeQT7H8
Oh! Dio mio! Grazie un milione di volte! It is 50 years I didn't hear this one!

And now ..... one for you:

Gianetta
US

28-01-2016, 06:16 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! OMy! hahaaaa...... You can squeeza all you want...haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh I do remember this one also! TOO funnnny! .... and always they make the obscene gesture to go with the words! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......ahhhh..... grazie grazie..... so much I laughing - my Uncle Nuno comes to see what I laughing at - and he hear the music and begin to dancing...LOL!!! (he will have a good nap after this one!) SO FUNNY! Thank you! This is what it sound like in my home - hahaa..... now I understand why Steven all the time laugh to me when I trying to explain thing to him.... sound like ridiculous! Gahh! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewrZlfCY8hU
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

28-01-2016, 06:35 PM

.... This is what it sound like in my home - hahaa ..... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewrZlfCY8hU
Grazie! Grazie! And now ....... do you want to know the most beautiful film in the world? I will show you!

Gianetta
US

28-01-2016, 06:41 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! HAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST see that movie - is so much like my life...LOL!!!!!!!!! is SO funny...... "way mar-ie- fa-fan-gool! HAHA!!!! Oh...that is toooo tooo funny..... I wish that all could understanding what the words is say...haha.... Well...may be is better not to, yes? Oh-- that is priceless to me.... I will look for that movie - and is even more funny in Italian language... SO FUNNY...grazie! I think you are correct - it IS the most beautiful movie - true to life! hahaa..... Tante grazie AO! xo Gia
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

28-01-2016, 06:58 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! HAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST see that movie - is so much like my life...LOL!!!!!!!!! is SO funny...... "way mar-ie- fa-fan-gool! HAHA!!!! Oh...that is toooo tooo funny..... I wish that all could understanding what the words is say...haha.... Well...may be is better not to, yes? Oh-- that is priceless to me.... I will look for that movie - and is even more funny in Italian language... SO FUNNY...grazie! I think you are correct - it IS the most beautiful movie - true to life! hahaa..... Tante grazie AO! xo Gia
Yes, you MUST see that film. If you do not see that film I will never write to you every again!
Gianetta
US

28-01-2016, 07:23 PM

.... OKAY OKAY Mr. Bossy one! .... I have see that it is available on the Amazon movies....so I will watch it this evening with no one to disturbing me because Steven is still in Florida..... I have finish sewing 3 cushion covers for summer time furniture....6 more to go - but not all can be completed today in one day...domani I will finish it. I promiso - I will watch the Maccaroni this evening.... would you like a written movie report when I finishing? lol......

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top