Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 08:57 PM

Re: Jan. 30 - What is YOUR song of the day & why?

Yes.... LEST we will forget. This song is historic and should be acknowlege - but this video bother me very much and I make the decision not to see it to the end.......I dunno how much forward we have move but it is for surely not enough. Thank you for post this Stephano - I hoping that who ever else will listen to this song will truly understanding the word of Strange FRUIT hanging in the tree...... Is incredible sad song...Do anyone here remember the story of Emmett Till? When in school I have to do a report on that young boy - the story is incredulous.... Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 09:01 PM

Is not possible for Gia to be grumpy when listen to nice Disney song... Is a all time favorite - thank you, Michael.... very pretty song!.. "some where out there..." nice! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

30-01-2016, 09:06 PM

Nice - - 3 in a row - can not see.... Shaddupa you face - I see it... : } I giving up on this..... Any one wish to take over this music bunch?? Serious - I dunno what else to do. I will go on to some thing else I think... may be make a blog some where on internet.. this just is not work so great.....thank you to You Tube : /
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 09:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXtllFhGOsI

Try this one...
Gianetta
US

30-01-2016, 09:13 PM

Awww..Malc.....a true hopeful and romantico you are.... Such a beautiful song it is!! - and beautiful video.... Thank you my friend - - is good advices in the song... Much appreciations!.... da Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Nice - - 3 in a row - can not see.... Shaddupa you face - I see it... : } I giving up on this..... Any one wish to take over this music bunch?? Serious - I dunno what else to do. I will go on to some thing else I think... may be make a blog some where on internet.. this just is not work so great.....thank you to You Tube : /
No matter they were rubbish three.

You can write a blog on here, I have my own thread, almost.

Music, we can work it out xxx

What you write blog about. We should have a blog section but would hate to see you go
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2016, 09:46 PM

Just watching a TV prog on cooking in Albana, love it. Next Greece, oh cry

Perhaps next trip I make Italy if we are well enough , sweet.

Gianetta
US

30-01-2016, 11:43 PM

I dunno if they is a blog section here - I mean, I dunno even if any one will care what I will write... I write a mini diary entry each day - but who care, right? I dunno - may be I will just be a member here and not have to worry for no-video music. It is a disappointing. May be is good if YOU will do the music, Michael? Or if you knowing some one who will like to just begin the threads each day? Is okay - no worrie.
Gianetta
US

30-01-2016, 11:46 PM

Are you mean to say Albania? Are you Greek national? Ooooo....this is nice song....fabulous voice he have... wow... impress! SO many European song I have not experience to hear before. Is really quite lovely song.... mmmm - Thank you for share for us, Michael... Gia xo
dukeofearl
south coast uk

31-01-2016, 01:10 AM

Ha Ha Gia, people do not come on here for the music they come on here because they like you. You make the place happy and are great asset.
I am as popular as a "fart in a spacesuit" , so I will not be doing music.
Just start a blog I am sure many people will enjoy it. Cannot say more until you get on Personal Messages regarding blogs . Another poster asked about doing a blog as he was not sure, but all forums have blogs normally.

Will find you another Demis Rousos song, makes me feel like being on holiday . Shame he died .

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top