Join for free
Page 22 of 31 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:36 AM

Re: Rehab Productions Presents...An Adventure.

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
in Scene 5
Rhian, Morty and Mups Party on down...before the Big Push
Is there an imminent birth?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I really should clean my sprockets if there's to be an inspection.
Indeed you should..a lady likes a clean sprocket
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:54 AM

Indeed you should..a lady likes a clean sprocket
Well they looked ok last night!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Londogs and chums go clubbin’ (also in surround sound and Dolby Stereo)

After a short rest, the important business of training in the air can begin Sweetiepie, Cosmos and Longdogs each lead a flight of rookie hero(in)es in a series of mock dog (bitch)-fights. Every pilot is made to practice standard manoeuvres - Immelman turns, attacking out of the sun, coming in on a wing and a prayer, sinew stiffening and (of course) Imitating the Actions of the Stork .

There are no casualties and not a single example of incorrect Approved Pilot Talk, thanks to the Old Team's abilities to lead their flights into battle and to shepherd stragglers simultaneously. Air Commodore Rehab will call this 'an absolutely wizard show', when he learns about it later from WingCo Judd, The Squadron stands down for the night. Busy fitters led by LAC Tpin and his new shiny tools race against the clock until dawn to make sure that each aeroplane is in tip - top mechanical order and customised to its pilot's requirements. Armourers load up machine - guns and cannons, while the flyers relax in the town. Everyone knows that tomorrow will bring the Big Push.*

* Although in most respects it's a superb machine, the Sunbeam Alpine (Series IV) engine is notoriously difficult to start on cold mornings.

Longdogs and his two chums do what they always do on such occasions. They go clubbin’ They drink a lot of Gin and listen to the boys singing round Morty’s piano in the function room of the The Jockey's Nostrils. Longdogs writes up his war journal, Sweetiepie swaps dirty jokes with Rhian the strikingly beautiful landlady, Mups the buxom barmaid Who Has a Seriously Soft Spot (it’s a medical problem) for WingCo Judd the oh so hunky station commander, daydreams in the corner, and Cosmos does a bit of knitting. She's thinking, 'Knit One, Purl Two, Knit Three Tog' over and over again until she's relaxed and alert at the same time. (Yeh right)

** The landgirls are singing, ‘ Is this the way to Amarillo?’ and in return Rhian and Morticia , sing….a rude rugby song called ‘It was on the good ship Venus’ (the last remaining ship in the Navy) 'by God you should have seen us, the figure head was a nude in bed and the mast was the Captain…( I am sure you all know the remaining 86 verses)
Many of the Girls under eighteen are drinking war-time lemonade substitute, which is made from seaweed by local chemical firm, Sunrise Sludges PLC. ( a Rehab Catering company.) Meanwhile behind the bar Mups the oh so buxom and very attractive bar wench has thrown Judd the strikingly handsome station Commander to the floor and proceeds to tear his clothes off.....but enough of this frivolity.. back to the story...
End of scene 4 Now available on VHS

In scene 5 The Battle commences and Obergruppenführer..'Twink’.Twinkenstein Von Strangleholder
Appears stage left
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

16-02-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well they looked ok last night!
See above you get a mention
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 12:39 PM

See above you get a mention
So I see but I took a sneaky peep at the last scene and i get the impression that our hero, having made all the beautiful ladies pregnant, needs to make an escape!
I wonder if he deserts and goes to live in another country with his dominatrix?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 12:51 PM

But just as Mups was ripping the last of his kit off, she came to her senses and remembered seeing him coming out of the cellar with landlady Mort only last night. The man was a philanderer!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

16-02-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
But just as Mups was ripping the last of his kit off, she came to her senses and remembered seeing him coming out of the cellar with landlady Mort only last night. The man was a philanderer!
I hope you didn't let him get photos of your Yorkshire Puddings, Mups. He has put all the photos of Morty's on the Menu,outside the pub.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I hope you didn't let him get photos of your Yorkshire Puddings, Mups. He has put all the photos of Morty's on the Menu,outside the pub.

What a scoundrel that man is, Twink.
The landlady will have a fit when she sees what he has done.

Fear not, I sat on his flash bulbs by mistake, and I've hidden his bi-foculs so he could barely see a thing in this candlelight.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

16-02-2018, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What a scoundrel that man is, Twink.
The landlady will have a fit when she sees what he has done.

Fear not, I sat on his flash bulbs by mistake, and I've hidden his bi-foculs so he could barely see a thing in this candlelight.
It is no wonder they talk about sexual abuse in the film industry, is it?.....I mean look at the lot we have in this film!

Page 22 of 31 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top