Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 03:49 PM

Women are not welcome

FAWLTY TOWERS Married hotel owner hangs sign saying ‘women are not welcome’ because he ‘doesn’t like them’

John Dixon Hart says he put up the sign at his Beverley B&B because he 'doesn't like women' and even believes PM Theresa May should be at home 'behind the kitchen sink'

By Holly Christodoulou

21st December 2017, 8:41 am
Updated: 21st December 2017, 11:00 am

A MARRIED hotel owner has sparked fury after hanging a sign saying: “Women are not welcome” – because he “doesn’t like them”.

Eccentric John Dixon Hart, who has been compared to Basil Fawlty, insists there is nothing wrong with the sign but admits he is “slightly biased against women”.

.Guess where I'm going for My Christmas break...NOT
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 04:17 PM

Re: Women are not welcome

And ?

Would not trust May behind a sink she makes a cock-up of everthing she does.

Micky Misogynist.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 04:26 PM

Maybe he is a wooly woofter?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:10 PM

I'm surprised that the authorities haven't poked their noses in!

Had the sign had a religious or cultural reference, I'm sure there would be the devil to pay.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:16 PM

Can"t see him getting away with that .
LOL
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Oh I say!!....do You mean He prefers Sheep to Women ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm surprised that the authorities haven't poked their noses in!

Had the sign had a religious or cultural reference, I'm sure there would be the devil to pay.

Totally agree JBR. I saw this on Loose Women lunchtime today. They were going to ring him, but I don't know if they did?

Why is he allowed to discriminate about women?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
And ?

Would not trust May behind a sink she makes a cock-up of everthing she does.

Micky Misogynist.

He's not a friend of yours by any chance, is he Nom?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-12-2017, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->

But I believe he is married to a member of the species he doesn't like.

Thinking again, maybe that is precisely why he's gone off them. Miserable old git.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2017, 06:55 PM

He sounds a dream!!

He told how his second wife - mother of his two youngest sons aged one and three - could no longer tolerate him.

He said: 'It's a combination of my Victorian attitude, my annoyance at her two teenage step children being so lazy and my drinking.'

But despite his beliefs and anti-social behaviour the B&B boss - likened to Basil Fawlty - said that his estranged wife still worked for him as a housekeeper and chambermaid.

He said: 'I don't like woman but I do love my wife. I drive her mad but we're still friends and we're trying to make things work. And I must say she's great at doing all the cleaning and making beds.
Each new guest always get fresh sheets.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top