Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 09:15 AM

Re: good morning Friday

Good morning all.

Grey and windy here, with a yellow weather warning out for worse to come.
Bin day today, so once they have been emptied, no doubt many of them will be flying off down the road in these winds.

Lots of jobs to get on with, but need to pop out and get some more seed compost first.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 09:59 AM

Good morning one and all. Rain rain and more rain. as thy say 'be carful what you wish for' I was bemoaning the fact it was too dry in April and things were not growing now the rain never stops.

I am waiting for my Waitrose order to arrive also a tiny 20cm willow weave fence (below) which I am going to use around some ground cover and pebbles on a North facing fence where nothing grows but the weeds escaping my neighbours garden . I can then put some tubs of plants on the pebbles.

Have a good holiday Macy

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	willow.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	15569  
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 10:40 AM

No clue what to do today. With the restrictions and rain and long lockdown I’m devoid of motivation and ideas. Dread sitting in the armchair for another day. I feel like I’m in a nursing home. Cant go anywhere. Nothing to do and all day to do it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 11:47 AM

Good morning folks

Strong winds and continual rain again, it's more like Winter than Spring.

Can't do anything outdoors so will potter doing this and that indoors.

Hope you have a good holiday Macy, make sure you pack your brolly

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top