Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 11:04 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Guys, I think we have found the Ladies achilles heel, now that's sorted, let the man scrap begin, for the ultimate title, Gladihateyer.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well silly me, took you for a man of your word when you said you were going. Huh! Never again.
Atrocious way to treat a lady.

Au contraire, I never said I was going, just going to do my Italian lesson hence the alla prossima - until the next time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 12:02 AM

Aha, finally got the place to meself.

Pesky men. They've left the lights on, a window open and the back door ajar. Useless lot.
Can't trust 'em to do anything right.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 08:27 AM

Aha, finally got the place to meself.

Pesky men. They've left the lights on, a window open and the back door ajar. Useless lot.
Can't trust 'em to do anything right.
'Ere! Who locked me in the bog?

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
'Ere! Who locked me in the bog?

Stop messing about and get out of there immediately, dongle. I hope you have left it clean and respectable, else you'll be in even more trouble.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2019, 09:18 AM

Stop messing about and get out of there immediately, dongle. I hope you have left it clean and respectable, else you'll be in even more trouble.
I had to escape through the window and tore my leggings.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-08-2019, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Au contraire, I never said I was going, just going to do my Italian lesson hence the alla prossima - until the next time.

Well Judd, if you insist in keep talking foreign to me, you must expect to be misunderstood. It's all your fault.

I hope you have plenty of toil planned for today?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-08-2019, 09:21 AM

I had to escape through the window and tore my leggings.

That'll teach you a lesson then - don't try to lock the ladies out of their loo.

Now then, I do believe I heard Mrs. D. asking you to take her shopping then out for lunch, so you'd best get a move on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-08-2019, 09:24 AM

That'll teach you a lesson then - don't try to lock the ladies out of their loo.

Now then, I do believe I heard Mrs. D. asking you to take her shopping then out for lunch, so you'd best get a move on.
Nothing so interesting I'm afraid. We're off to the Doc's for one of those do it yourself blood pressure thingys. Never used it before so if you see Mrs LD floating past your house, please reel her in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-08-2019, 09:27 AM

Nothing so interesting I'm afraid. We're off to the Doc's for one of those do it yourself blood pressure thingys. Never used it before so if you see Mrs LD floating past your house, please reel her in.

I'll keep a look out for her.
Tell her to take her brolly, it's raining up here.

They've got one of those machines at my surgery.
You only stick your arm in a sleeve and press a button.
I don't think our one is ever accurate, so bought me own monitor.

You've really got to make more effort to stop making the poor lady's BP rise, dongle.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top