Join for free
Page 302 of 1676 « First < 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 1302 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 10:48 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

What about female Post Mortal Erections? How does that work.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 10:50 PM

Don't bother quoting St Clitheroe.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
no no no spittie laddie [good managed to get that last bit of bacon from me molar on the spittie!]

it is much more etheral and mysterious and majestic than that - you've heard the song surely well more a hymn of cantarta really - any this is how it's done - sit down besides the open coffin and sing:

When I am down, and, oh, my soul, so weary
When troubles come, and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

Amen

ps: works everytime guaranteed
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
If you ever get into a spot of bother while out camping a wee prayer to Pope Pious the tent always helps.

Oh dear Pious, your canonisation was a sensation for the whole nation
Now we're stuck in a field, cold, wet, and on the brink of starvation
Let your saintly smile cast away the dark rain filled clouds
Hasten thyself oh holy one, lest our clothes become our shrouds
The wife is all drenched and she's having a fit
Will you use all your influence to get us out of this shit.

Never fails that one. You see the thing with saints is you have to keep them on their toes, hassle them, for once they get that halo the are like elected politicians, they forget they were once human and where they came from. all they can see is a rosy future in front of them.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 02:40 PM

ah ta be sure te be sure as we say on the other side of a glass of guiness!

and it's getting wet all over on the inside said the bishops daughter to the sailor!

brings to mind the expressions two sheets, three sheets or four sheets to the wind - you can be two or four with some degree of safety but never three!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

15-09-2017, 10:08 PM

Been out on the boards, seems there is a problem, understanding the Time/Work Continuum.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

16-09-2017, 03:10 AM

just continum with it you'll get there!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2017, 05:27 PM

With all these bars opening on the forum one is spoiled for choice lately, especially for a regular tippler like meself. It made me think back to “The Milkybar Kid”, remember him? To my mind milk and bar never went together, it’s a dairy for your milk and a bar for your booze.
I reckon the Milkybar kids are well into their 50’s by now, who knows one could be a member of this forum, I know there are two actors already here, no names no pack drill.

“Since the Milkybar kid made his debut in 1961, 10 youngsters have taken on the role including Terry Brooks, John Cornelius and Simon Desborough.The three men have since grown up and look worlds away from the kid who yelled "the Milkybars are on me!" in the iconic adverts.
The youngster could often be seen arriving in a Western town and surprising the kids who lived there by handing out the bars of chocolate.
Many will remember the accompanying jingle: "The Milkybar Kid is strong and tough and the only the best is good enough”

Will the real original Milkybar Kid please stand up. There’s 10 of them now, nearly enough to do a Spartacus.
Spitty your young enough to be a Milkybar Kid, is it you? Maybe it’s Pug? me and Gummy are age excused.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

16-09-2017, 06:26 PM

mines a guiness bar please!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

16-09-2017, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
With all these bars opening on the forum one is spoiled for choice lately, especially for a regular tippler like meself. It made me think back to “The Milkybar Kid”, remember him? To my mind milk and bar never went together, it’s a dairy for your milk and a bar for your booze.
I reckon the Milkybar kids are well into their 50’s by now, who knows one could be a member of this forum, I know there are two actors already here, no names no pack drill.

“Since the Milkybar kid made his debut in 1961, 10 youngsters have taken on the role including Terry Brooks, John Cornelius and Simon Desborough.The three men have since grown up and look worlds away from the kid who yelled "the Milkybars are on me!" in the iconic adverts.
The youngster could often be seen arriving in a Western town and surprising the kids who lived there by handing out the bars of chocolate.
Many will remember the accompanying jingle: "The Milkybar Kid is strong and tough and the only the best is good enough”

Will the real original Milkybar Kid please stand up. There’s 10 of them now, nearly enough to do a Spartacus.
Spitty your young enough to be a Milkybar Kid, is it you? Maybe it’s Pug? me and Gummy are age excused.
I never had the Glasses, and would not have indiscriminately given away white chocolate, to potential scumbags, They would have had to earn it.

Page 302 of 1676 « First < 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 402 802 1302 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top