Join for free
Page 350 of 1676 « First < 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 850 1350 > Last »
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 09:43 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Just ignore me then.
Soz
I answered wrong post
see aboove
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 09:47 PM

Chums, Romance & pEOPLE.
mY TYPING IIS ATROCIOUS THANKS TO MY NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION
SOZ C APS

i AM G R UMPY TODAY COS ITS SO dificultto type,

So, somed ys its either this rubbish or nothing.. you choose
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Jnr. ->
Chums, Romance & pEOPLE.
mY TYPING IIS ATROCIOUS THANKS TO MY NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION
SOZ C APS

i AM G R UMPY TODAY COS ITS SO dificultto type,

So, somed ys its either this rubbish or nothing.. you choose
I read back Robert, don't push yourself too hard, tomorrow is another day.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 10:50 PM

I know Scribbles are for everyone, but, Virgins should not expect a Sleepover.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 10:53 PM

I see your nearly a chatterbox too Gummy, that’ll call for a celebration, hows about brewing up some strong Kangaroo juice to mark the occasion, you can send us all over a bottle and we’ll drink to your health, you could call it “Gumbo’s Special Brew” and use the slogan “If your in need of gumption, Gumbo is your only man”
The wife is out at bingo with the three ugly sisters and I’m left to me own devices, the dog is 6 today, I know that from his license, so I’m celebrating his birthday with me feet up on a stool and an open coal fire blazing away on a freezing cold night, keeping warm on the outside and keeping warm on the inside with a few glasses of Sandiman’s port.
Listening to a Seekers album on iTunes, hasn’t that Judith Durham got the voice of an angel...pure heaven to listen to, swoon.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2017, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I see your nearly a chatterbox too Gummy, that’ll call for a celebration, hows about brewing up some strong Kangaroo juice to mark the occasion, you can send us all over a bottle and we’ll drink to your health, you could call it “Gumbo’s Special Brew” and use the slogan “If your in need of gumption, Gumbo is your only man”
The wife is out at bingo with the three ugly sisters and I’m left to me own devices, the dog is 6 today, I know that from his license, so I’m celebrating his birthday with me feet up on a stool and an open coal fire blazing away on a freezing cold night, keeping warm on the outside and keeping warm on the inside with a few glasses of Sandiman’s port.
Listening to a Seekers album on iTunes, hasn’t that Judith Durham got the voice of an angel...pure heaven to listen to, swoon.
At six years old, I would have thought the Dog would have been House Trained
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 01:11 AM

I' ve trained many a house but not dogs thems is cursed beasts - sweetie pie just join in - we don't give any special treats for females but if you can keep up with the rough and toughs then ya in - you will note of course and may do it in short hand if you wish that we are now on thread 349 - could be the longest on the site - ask spittie he keeps the stats - I think if you tried to read from one to now you'd go crazy coz it is all crazy and thats why its called - altogether lads "leisurely scribbles" - you cannot request attention here whoever you may be you have to "YELL AND SCREAM FOR IT OR BECOME SUPER ERUDITE AND FLOAT ABOVE THE REST" float pretty lady float so high and serve us some apple pie - sweetie pie!! we want action like annie get ya gun!!!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 02:59 AM

I used to have fairly good handwriting. Even after a five year apprenticeship including three years at collage, (I know someone who had that on his book learnin' fodler) my handwriting was still fairly good and legible.

Then I got a full time placement which involved lots of speed writing, reading numbers off gauges and writing them in boxes on proforma log books.
My handwriting deteriorated very quickly to the point that it could not be read, so I started printing everything wot I wrote, still at speed.
Forty years later, I have problems doing joined up writing.

I can't type fast either. Two fingers is the best I can do on a keyboard.

Leisurely scribblings? I can do them by the bucket-load, but don't expect joined up wurds vrum I.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2017, 05:19 AM

ah another fruit and nut cake - chuck us a raisin - you will note as you peruse the different writing styles of other incumbents on 'ere - pug is just one very untidy bear -he lets his emotions spill out all over the place and there are superlatives and farts bangs an whiz bangs from 'im. whilst spittle is a control freak every thing has to be correct but sometimes inside out or upside down or just pure quizzical

phew I need to take a breathe of air - RJ ah dear RJ what can I say "ah dear RJ - a patheon of the erudite ; a master of the historic and someone who can quote every bloody master in the world - thank god he can use google!! - BUT we would never be without him even with his very peculiar keyboard wot spells for itself!!

and then there is the master - Jem - we have to call 'im that cos he is very rich and surrounded by jems in his little wooden box at the bottom of the garden - BUT he is the BOSS - you heard of bruce springebox the singer well Jem is one of 'im and he keeps us all in line and stops us fighting from time to time! he loves quoting frome the wordsmiths to the stars and always has a good dublin tale to tell us!!

and then there is gumbud - oh what a character - lives in the antipodeas so can be found standing on 'is head all the time but is a stickler for good spelling and punctuation 'aving been brought up in a good learning household. sometimes he has a bit of a freak out what with the alcohol and hot ozzie sun but he even tu ally calms down and all in all is a jolly good fellow.

we have a new member at the moment trying to find her feet dear sweetie pie - I keep wanting to say oh dear prudence won't you come out to play?
as johnn lennon once sang - the city of my birth!

well fruit and nut cake there you have it - we have a lot of fun in 'ere but if you don't like fun you won't like it 'ere!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

17-11-2017, 07:58 AM

Fruity, you are showing promise, fancy going Punting and Canoeing.

Page 350 of 1676 « First < 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 850 1350 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top