Join for free
Page 402 of 1676 « First < 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 902 1402 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:11 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

All the fellas knew how to keep in trim in those days RJ, starvation helped a lot too I suppose.
Do try to dig out some more ripping yarns featuring my hero Vivian, it’s like being a kid again waiting for next weeks issue of “The Victor”.

The wife bought me a pair of red wooly long johns years ago, tried them on once and never wore them again, my whole body itched like hell.
It must have been Long John Baldry who invented them Sweetie, the chap who sang “Let the heartaches begin” and believe me the heartaches begin when your trying to put them on, when you have them on, and when your taking them off, they were the male passion killers of their day.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Well, there's plenty of "Ball Room" in those Long Johns.
bit like the guy who went to the doctored in a state of distress - doctor doctor I've grown five penises - how can you get them in your pants says the kind doctor - fit like a glove says the man!!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:56 PM

On the 24th day before Xmas my true love said to me
Let’s give it a miss this year ;buy some tickets in the air
Find some sunshine and skimpy wear ; just enjoy it on the beach
So that is why with glee ; we have cancelled chrissie tea ;shut up shop and gone
To Majorca in the sun with only one more day
No more gentle farts; or quick pees too far and an ostrich in a pear tree!!
MERRY XMAS ALL!!

unfortunately had to promise to take a few of the wifes friends along too!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:11 PM

Gummy, you seem transfixed by Birds, they're Ok, but not the be and end all. Pics are alright, but give no indication of substance, Man can not live on Crumpet alone.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Crikey Long Johns eh?
Did Long John Silver invent them?
No, that was Long John Baldry............before he "came out"
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 10:59 AM

I had a brace of long johns bought for me by my Lovely when I told her of my toils in the wilds of Ohio on top of Thunder Mountain.
The johns were the first layer of many, ending in a lovely pair of Carhartt quilt lined calico overalls, with zips from ankle to the hips so you could put them on without having to remove your boots.

We were testing a jet engine that had to be inspected regularly, and some poor sod had to crawl up to the front end inside the intake duct to turn the fan whist someone without looked through a horoscopical device, lest there be weevils inside.
We were called Inlet Monkeys, and oft wrote ribald comments on the inside of the duct whilst the probes were moved from one orifice to another.
My contribution was, "They didn't tell me about this at the interview."

Only people of a certain reduced size, like muggins here, could fit, and have to be a contortionist to boot. It wasn't too bad in summer but doing it in the snow and ice of winter was positively painful.
We had to come out every ten to fifteen minutes for a warm up on a bank of lectrickery fires, biggerer than that there beer barrel from Jem, all sat on a mobile platform that got driven in like something from the educational TV programme on the Discovery channel called Thunderbirds.

'Twas a great view from atop there of little hills 12 inches high. I was told these were the foothills of the Appalachian mountains.
Wild deer and a pack of wild dogs roamed the site. The owners didn't actually know how big it was, but 'twas well over 5000 acres, for a ruddy manufactory and test facility!

Alas it was in a dry county and so we Brits heroically chose not to stay there but instead drive 80 miles each way from our hotel in Cincinnati. Well you would wouldn't you, especially if the hotel free food and beer four nights a week and you were on a daily allowance.

Mind you, if we had a gert big barrel of beer at our disposal, and routinely topped up, we might have reconsidered.

Happy days.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

24-12-2017, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Gummy, you seem transfixed by Birds, they're Ok, but not the be and end all. Pics are alright, but give no indication of substance, Man can not live on Crumpet alone.
heh spittie yu stick to your crumpet and I 'll stick to mine it's the quality of the butter that counts!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2017, 03:53 PM

Hello Guys.
Just popped in to see if you are behaving.
Have fun over this festive period - With or even without your long johns.
Just hanging my stockings up for you to fill.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

24-12-2017, 04:54 PM

God Sweetie Pie love to fill ya stockings anyday!! and ya wouldn't need to take em off even!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

24-12-2017, 05:07 PM

Merry Xmas from OZ 8 hours ahead as usual - and in cricket too!!

Page 402 of 1676 « First < 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 902 1402 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top