Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 05:25 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, rather misty here at the moment and quite still, but forecast showers later I think.

My autumn raspberries are just starting to ripen so I will start to pick a few for dessert now and then. When we get the glut in September I will freeze them for use in crumbles and pies over the following months.

Enjoy your day folks.
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 06:03 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry and all those who follow, 16c here with a 10% chance of some liquid sunshine later. I also have loads of fruit ripening, the grapes on a south facing fence have really took off and are plump and heavy on the vine,. but still a tad firm to the touch atm, another couple of weeks should do it, as with the tomatoes ! anyway no work for me today so I will catch up on a few maintenance chores outside,..have a nice day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 08:11 AM

Good morning all.

Its dull but very humid here.

Not doing much today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 08:17 AM

Good morning everybody. It's dull here too.
I've no plans for today except my aqua fit class this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 08:24 AM

Good morning. Being a Kent girl originally it's what we would have called typical hop picking weather. Not that they have many hop gardens there now. Memories.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 08:34 AM

Good morning fellow members, a day of 'mists and mellow fruitfulness' with a heavy dew and fruit laden trees everywhere.

I am feeling much happier having taken some beans to my neighbour and had a word about her son sitting outside my window. If I had wanted a man sitting 4 feet away from my chair every evening I would have got married again .

Not much planned for this week, when I get a run of fine days I want to empty the garage and paint the floor .

Enjoy your day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 08:34 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry at the moment, rain later.

A boring day today, cleaning the garden stores.

I shall also be doing battle with the base of a push in bulb which has snapped off in my lounge light fitting.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 09:09 AM

Good morning all it's looking to be a lovely sunny day here in the SW, a good drying day for the washing.

Hoping to spend some time in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 09:14 AM

Good morning
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2017, 09:17 AM

Good morning all, mr tesco day today so treat for lunch I've ordered a pack of choc ices and grace is looking forward to that.

I'm just about to advertise a few unwanted bits and bobs then got to ring vet to get Betty's nails cut, I keep meaning to stop feeding her that's obviously why her nails grow so fast

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top