Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2020, 06:57 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning all, hope you all survived Bella last night, it was quite a wild ride here but abated now, and a decent day forecast I believe.

Managed to replace our telly yesterday with a new Hitachi smart tv from Argos. I do like Argos, never any problem or quibble if there is a problem.

No plans for the day other than bringing Mum over for her lunch and spending a few hours with her, and hopefully record a message with her to send to our antipodean relatives, which should be fun..

Hope everyone is well and that you all have a pleasant day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2020, 08:34 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning everybody.

I'm up bright & early for no reason - just woke up so got up.

I was thinking of going to PC world today to get my Christmas present from Tony. A new desktop computer. Just wondering how busy it will be. Might pay me to wait a week until people are back at work. I wonder if they have sales? Be good if I can get a bargain.

I've started watching some of my Christmas DVD presents. 'To sir with love' was my choice last night. Really enjoyed it - going to get more Sidney Poitier films. I've never seen him in a bad one.

Still wondering about going to the sales. Will see how I feel later.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2020, 08:58 AM

good morning, rain has died down and less wind, maybe a plan B day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2020, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone I am tired with a headache after a night listening to my neighbours new garden furniture blowing around her patio , I can't imagine why she didn't get her son to put it in the garage.

My youngest granddaughter wants to do 'Facetime', something I hate and I am trying to avoid it . With my tinnitus I can't hear a word anyone speaks, I prefer the older ones chat with me by email.I am meeting the children for a walk later in the week anyway when we can speak in person from a distance.

Next job, the Waitrose order I haven't had one for almost 2 weeks.

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2020, 12:58 PM

Just about in time to say Good morning. Have a good day, stay safe and well God bless.
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2020, 01:20 PM

I’ve just woken. Cant believe it. I got serequel prescribed and I think it’s knocking me out, but I did drink a lot of wine yesterday. As usual no plans. We are locked into our own counties in Ireland.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top