Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 12:08 AM

PhotoCard App is Free

I just had to write a note about this great free app for your iPad and iPhone. In your Apple store look for Bill Atkinson PhotoCard – Postcards. It allows you to mail a beautifully printed card using his award winning landscape or wildlife photos or your own shots saved on your iPad & iPhone iPhoto albums. You can address them using your Contacts address book on your device. Emailed versions are totally free. Here's an example using one of my seashore photos sized to 1929x1280 and saved to web to keep the size to a minimum. I hope you find this review of a great program useful.

Green Eyed Lady
New Member!
Indiana, US
Green Eyed Lady is female 

09-09-2012, 01:54 AM

Re: PhotoCard App is Free

That's beautiful. Really cool. But I am afraid I'm too old for those "i" things....I long for landline and pay phones.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Green Eyed Lady ->
That's beautiful. Really cool. But I am afraid I'm too old for those "i" things....I long for landline and pay phones.
You're never to old. A good friend of mine, Pat, is 80 and just bought herself a brand new iPad two days ago. She already has that free postcard application and is taking photos with her digital camera today so she can load them to her ipad. After that she will create custom postcards to send to her friends and daughter all over the world. You're never too old. Her 82 year old husband is happy his wife bought the ipad so now he can have her netbook computer for himself. LOL
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Thanks for that Bob, I might just have a look into that
LovelyMeerkat
Lancashire
LovelyMeerkat is female  LovelyMeerkat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the tip. I don't have an iPad yet, but itend to buy one at the end of this year or early next. I have been using a Mac for about 2 and a half years now and much prefer it to my old PC. Using a PC at work is odd

By the way, stunning picture.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2012, 01:19 PM

Thankyou, am away to download it to the Iphone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top