Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 02:07 PM

How honest are you?

Do you always tell the truth, or embellish it?
Has your nose ever grown?

https://www.psychologies.co.uk/tests...t-are-you.html
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 02:25 PM

Re: How honest are you?

I told the truth on all those questions. In reality I was given change for £20 when I had only given a £10 note, a few months ago. I pointed out the error and gave the correct change, to do anything else would have been stealing.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I told the truth on all those questions. In reality I was given change for £20 when I had only given a £10 note, a few months ago. I pointed out the error and gave the correct change, to do anything else would have been stealing.
I knew you were honest Tara. That is what I like about you
I also think you have humour, not a lot actually get that
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 02:29 PM

To be honest I couldn't claim to have never told fibs.

Oh .. I'm meant to do the quiz.
Too forthright for me own good is I.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 02:31 PM

If someone asks my opinion about something I will tell them the truth, even if it isn't really something they wish to hear.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 02:39 PM

I find that incredibly hard to believe Tara
( Frist fib of the day .... I'm only teasing.)
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

04-05-2018, 02:53 PM

I like people to be honest with me too, I dislike people who try to flatter me.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 03:12 PM

You hate to lie

People who are good liars frighten you. You don’t admire them and you would even go as far as to say they’re dangerous. Their lack of morals shocks and worries you. You are the opposite. Your watch words are transparency and truth. You try to prove as often as possible that you are completely trustworthy. You reserve the right to say whatever you need to say, whether or not it pleases others. It’s courageous of you to be as honest as you are, but your quest for authenticity can sometimes come across as intransigence. You tend to be stubborn and demand that others share your values. Diplomacy is a good quality to have, and it demands a certain attitude to the truth – one that you have difficulty with. You fear lies because you don’t like the idea of someone lying to you. Are you afraid of being led down the garden path? Perhaps it brings back experiences from your past that you would rather forget. Lying is certainly not a positive thing, but perhaps lies could add nuance to your arguments or dress up reality when you want to be humane and not cause too much pain.
Only the BIBs are true ..... the quote above implies that lying is good and equivalent to diplomacy or tact ..... that makes Trump an expert practitioner of both skills .....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

04-05-2018, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I like people to be honest with me too, I dislike people who try to flatter me.
Best way to be Tara.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2018, 03:21 PM

I like to think that I am Honest with people.

A couple of years ago, a Woman left her Purse on the train right opposite me, I tried calling her back but she was gone, so on the next stop I got off the train and handed in the Purse in Lost Property, then got back on the next train.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top