Join for free
Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 04:37 PM

Re: Brexit referendum, have you changed your mind?

It seems even the queen wanted out

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7495926.html
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2016, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
It seems even the queen wanted out

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7495926.html
Yes, I remember that being widely reported at the time, yet equally widely denied!

Whoever was telling the truth, and although she declines to comment publicly with regard to political decisions, I am sure she is in favour of leaving an organisation under which we would lose our sovereignty for the simple reason that the next logical step would be for our sovereign to be deposed and replaced by a 'viceroy' of the leader of the EU.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2016, 10:46 AM

I'm still an outer, just like the ex chief of the Bank of England I think we should now forget all the niceties and go for hard Brexit and leave the customs union too just as he suggests .... I'm becoming a bit of a rebel in me old age
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 07:52 PM

I don't think Flicker has realised yet that those who didn't vote for Brexit aren't worthy to post their opinions on this forum.
If I was Flicker I would relax, sit back, and be thankful that any negative outcome from Brexit from now until Doomsday will not be her fault
I gave up ages ago when folk started trying to justify their decisions by being just plain nasty.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I don't think Flicker has realised yet that those who didn't vote for Brexit aren't worthy to post their opinions on this forum.
If I was Flicker I would relax, sit back, and be thankful that any negative outcome from Brexit from now until Doomsday will not be her fault
I gave up ages ago when folk started trying to justify their decisions by being just plain nasty.
Excuse me! So anyone who opposed leaving the Eu is not welcome here?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2016, 08:01 PM

Apparently not, but don't worry Purwell, I'll still talk to anybody no matter what their views.
I could quite easily have voted out, but listened to my family and chose what I thought was best for everyone.
I wouldn't change my vote now that I've seen how folk treat others just because they didn't vote their way.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2017, 05:57 PM

***Please note, some posts have been moved to a new thread here..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=40344
.... this thread is about how people voted in the referendum and asked '' My question is if we were to have another referendum tomorrow would you vote the same?''

Can we stick to that please, all EU threads are becoming exactly the same.
Thank you.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Excuse me! So anyone who opposed leaving the Eu is not welcome here?
No welcome to give their reasons for voting for staying in and be respected

Not welcome for people who voted out to be sneered by the likes of you and Dizzy
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
***Please note, some posts have been moved to a new thread here..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=40344
.... this thread is about how people voted in the referendum and asked '' My question is if we were to have another referendum tomorrow would you vote the same?''

Can we stick to that please, all EU threads are becoming exactly the same.
Thank you.
Sorry Meg posted before I saw your post.

But was replying to a post on this thread
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2017, 08:10 PM

I am an outer, I voted out and will remain an outer, even more so now seeing the sneaky and underhand tricks being used by the 'elite' to keep us in for their benefit only.

Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top