Join for free
Page 63 of 132 « First < 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 03:28 PM

Re: Jokes for blokes

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Julius Caesar walks into a bar and orders a Martinum.

The barman asks 'Do you mean a Martini?'

Caesar says 'If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it'.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 09:00 PM

Julius Caesar walks into a bar and orders a Martinum.

The barman asks 'Do you mean a Martini?'

Caesar says 'If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it'.
Like it....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 10:29 PM

A set of jump leads walks into a bar, the barman says. Don’t start anything..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2018, 11:14 PM

"A set of jump leads walks into a bar, the barman says. Don’t start anything.."

He did though and the cops put him on a charge.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:43 AM

A young blonde woman gets pulled over for speeding in her car. Out of the squad car gets a police woman who is also blonde. The police woman walks up to the blonde driver and asks to see her licence.
'Ooh, er.... what does my licence look like?' asks the driver.
'Stop arsing about' says the copper, 'It's got your face on it'.
The woman digs around in her handbag and eventually pulls out a mirror and looks into it. 'This must be it' she says and passes it to the officer.
The officer takes one look in the mirror and says ' Ok, you can go now and if I had known you were a police officer, we could have avoided all this'.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:44 AM

I have no idea if I have already posted the above. This thread has been going for a while now and I'm not getting any younger.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:53 AM

A young blonde woman gets pulled over for speeding in her car. Out of the squad car gets a police woman who is also blonde. The police woman walks up to the blonde driver and asks to see her licence.
The woman digs around in her handbag and eventually pulls out a mirror and looks into it. 'This must be it' she says and passes it to the officer.
The officer takes one look in the mirror and says ' Ok, you can go now and if I had known you were a police officer, we could have avoided all this'.

I'll tell that to my wife. She's blonde... well, mousy.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 04:17 PM

Consider it nicked.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 09:37 PM

Just up my street LD I think all cops are thick and blondes well I can only say I prefer them to coppers..
Unless of course its a female cop in uniform..Whey hey.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-03-2018, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->

Just up my street LD I think all cops are thick and blondes well I can only say I prefer them to coppers..
Unless of course its a female cop in uniform..Whey hey.
Whey hey indeed Longfellow.

Page 63 of 132 « First < 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top